Hello from SW Florida

CherylN

My name is Cheryl and I haven't been around for a couple of years.  I love digital scrapping and have decided to try to get involved and find a "home".  I've been the "lone digital scrapper" of a few SB sites (where I started out as a paper scrapper), but just don't feel at home on them anymore.  I always feel like some paper scrappers just don't really like the fact that I'm 99% digital.  I buy quite a lot of product from the store here and decided to pop over to the forum and try to get re-acquainted.  

Hi Cheryl, Welcome to Scrap Girls it's a fun place, I am sure you will make lots of friends here. I live in SW Florida too, New Port Richey are you closeby? I look forward to seeing your pages.

Oh my goodness, thank you ALL for the warm welcome!  

Debby, I live in Ft. Myers.  I looked it up and it shows that I'm about 3 hours south of you.

Shannon, glad I'm not the only one. LOL  I've even heard paper scrappers say "Their digital pages never come off their computers".  I laugh so hard to myself, because I have 8 albums full of digital layouts and have made quite a few albums for others.

I think I'm going to like it here.:D

Archived