Newsletter Challenge 11/28/17

Boatlady

Tuesday  28 Challenge- Up
Think "up"...anything you can relate to the word "UP"  make an page that show something up, going up, rising up, taking up or anything that relates to up. A page with a photo, statement, quote or even an AJ page. Just get inspired by "UP"and go with it. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with...LOL. When your time is up(another LOL) post to Newsletter Challenge Gallery
Happy scrapping

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:
Tuesday  28 Challenge- Up
Think "up"...anything you can relate to the word "UP"  make an page that show something up, going up, rising up, taking up or anything that relates to up. A page with a photo, statement, quote or even an AJ page. Just get inspired by "UP"and go with it. I look forward to seeing what you all come up with...LOL. When your time is up(another LOL) post to Newsletter Challenge Gallery
Happy scrapping

Heehee, made me smile Debby.  Great challenge, I will have to think about this one! :)

I just might create a fun page for this challenge using a photo taken of my youngest granddaughter this past weekend at her School's Christmas Fair. 

19 hours ago, barbaraj said:

Will have to wait till I get  "up" in the morning. :D

LOL love that

11 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Oh I have just the photo for this challenge!!!! Off to go and create it.....:runningdog:

Does that poor puppy ever get to stop???

19 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I actually found a photo and started my layout. The I glanced at the clock and remembered I have to get “up” from my chair and get ready for work. ☹️

Very funny. I hope you were not late for work. I look forward to seeing your page.

6 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Very funny. I hope you were not late for work. I look forward to seeing your page.

Nope wasn’t late but still not done with my page It seems I always get inspired/motivated right before I have to get ready for work. Of course if I could learn to work a little faster......

4 hours ago, Lesann said:

Thank you.  So you find a piece of artwork and scrap it?

Leslie Ann, Artjouraling is very different to what you stated.  Usually it is flat digital ( or real ) artwork ( no shadowed embellishments in digital format with the use of brushes etc. ) and most times no photos. It is a way of expressing emotions in art. We have had Art Journal chats and challenges in the past.  You can see a nice example of Art Journaling by Andrea  HERE

11 hours ago, Lesann said:

Thank you.  So you find a piece of artwork and scrap it?

Hi LesAnn

Here's a LINK for the first Art Journaling Challenge I hosted here, I can't believe how long ago!  It will give you step by step directions for creating a simple Art Journaling page.

I did a whole month of Art Journaling Challenges back then, here is WEEK 2.

2 hours ago, CherylN said:

I haven't figured out to embed a link yet, but my layout is in the gallery.  

Cheryl I have sent you a message with a link to different tutorials which include how to link from the gallery back to the forum. 

6 hours ago, CherylN said:

I haven't figured out to embed a link yet, but my layout is in the gallery.  

Hi Cheryl
To link your page, "copy" the link for your layout once you've posted it.
Next, type the name of your layout, in a box like this, then highlight it.
Click the "link" icon - see above?.  It's 5th from the left and looks like a little link.  
"Paste" your copied link in the "url" spot, then click "insert into post"
Click "save" and you're done!

Much easier than I make it sound once you know what to do. :)

Archived