Florida Lunch Meeting???

Boatlady

Hello Ladies.

I noticed there are quite a few of us from Florida so I am wondering if anyone is interested in meeting for a lunch at a central location. If any of you are interested please let me know. It would have to be after the holidays for sure.

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

It might have to be a cyber lunch for me? I would love to come but might be a tad bit far for me?

It's quite a plane ride for sure. Too bad I would love to meet you.

2 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Oh if only my parents were still alive I’d come. They used to live in North Ft Myers. 

Oh, darn. I would love to meet you. N Ft. Myers is not far from here

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

oh me...me....darn I wish I was in Florida

Too bad it would be awesome to have you join us.

Just now, Boatlady said:

Too bad, we are not having much luck meeting each other.

Don't tell my kids, but we may be headed to Disney this summer. I know it's not too far from Ft. Meyers, Tarpon Springs, etc. so maybe then if you aren't up north!

Just now, CRS said:

Don't tell my kids, but we may be headed to Disney this summer. I know it's not too far from Ft. Meyers, Tarpon Springs, etc. so maybe then if you aren't up north!

Don't tell your kids....sh, sh,sh but we will be going back to live on the boat for the summer probably leaving beginning of May. Another miss!!!

On 11/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, CRS said:

Sounds to me like you need a winter Disney trip, too, Carla. :D Perhaps the week we meet for lunch?

12 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Sounds to me like you need a winter Disney trip, too, Carla. :D Perhaps the week we meet for lunch?

We have a week off in October which would be perfect...except that's year end for dh at work and no way can he get off.

• 1 month later...

I would love to get together but I pulled a groin muscle and can barely walk. Going to Dr today to see if he can help, I have lots of house guests coming so need to get back to normal.

Archived