December Events Calendar

angleigh

I know we are all busy in December so I thought it might be useful to have a calendar of events that's going on in December.  There will be more details to come, but here's some of the events that we'll be having in December....and we are having 2 chats next month.  So mark those down, you won't want to miss them!

calendar.jpg

This calendar is a great idea. 

I am disappointed I will not be able to join in on either of the chats. The one of the 6th means it is 1pm Thursday here Down Under so I will be at my day of working in Aged Care.  The Pajama Party will be 1pm Wednesday 27th and my husband and I will be heading home from my older sister where we will be spending two nights starting Christmas Day so we will be travelling. 

Oh I understand life getting in the way.  That's why I was hoping maybe putting a calendar out there could help some plan around things they really wanted to participate in.

And I know the time for the chats might not be best for some.  But the great news is...we have a chat room now.  So we can hold more chats at random times

So I have an ignorant newbie question. I read this in another post: 

"It's the most wonderful time of the year around Scrap Girls! We've made our list of challenges -- and checked it twice -- and you're going to love the fun we have planned. So come along and join us in December for a month of holiday challenges from December 5-23. Every Tuesday and Saturday, a new challenge will be posted in our Forum. Everyone who participates in that challenge will have a chance to win a $5 gift certificate (GC); participate in all six challenges throughout December and you'll be automatically entered in the drawing for a $20 GC."

So on Tuesday I read about the Bucket List challenge. Is that a match to the 12/5 layout challenge on the calendar? I see it says holiday kit so I'm a little confused.

Thanks in advance for your help!

There's 3 different things that started on Tuesday

Layout Challenge:  which was the Tuesday challenge, the bucket list one

Holiday game: Bingo started Tuesday and will end on Monday the 11th

Holiday Kit 1: That is the kit that's free with a $10 purchase.  This one will also be available until the 11th and a new one will be released on the 12th

Hope that helps

7 hours ago, beatricemi said:

So I have an ignorant newbie question. I read this in another post: 

"It's the most wonderful time of the year around Scrap Girls! We've made our list of challenges -- and checked it twice -- and you're going to love the fun we have planned. So come along and join us in December for a month of holiday challenges from December 5-23. Every Tuesday and Saturday, a new challenge will be posted in our Forum. Everyone who participates in that challenge will have a chance to win a $5 gift certificate (GC); participate in all six challenges throughout December and you'll be automatically entered in the drawing for a $20 GC."

So on Tuesday I read about the Bucket List challenge. Is that a match to the 12/5 layout challenge on the calendar? I see it says holiday kit so I'm a little confused.

Thanks in advance for your help!

You know what we say at ScrapGirls - there's no silly or ignorant question and we've all had them!   :D
Just keep diving in and asking - there's always someone around willing to answer and help.   :) 

Archived