Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

53 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

I was thinking this past weekend, while putting some of my clothes away...  once I retire from the military and clear most of the uniforms out of my closet, I'll have tons of room in there! 

Dh has uniforms all over the place...then there is all the gear, too. He never throws anything out!

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is Day 5: Scarf

I had planned to use this photo of Brooke (she was a huge scarf fan when we lived in MD but she's not into it as much here now) and then I saw these scarves at Walmart and had to take a picture.

IMG_2388.JPGIMG_1373.JPG

15 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Day 5 - Scarf

A very special scarf given to me by a very special friend. Thank you Marilyn. It is a little bit hot to be wearing scarves here with the temperature being in the 30C's.

05-Dec-Scarf.gif

Awwww....  I'm so glad you like it Laraine and see the next post!   :)

My sister works for a weaving studio in Indiana, they make gorgeous hand-woven throws.   They used to make scarves and everyone asks for them so my sister bought some older throws and sewed scarves.  Today a friend asked if I had any still because she wanted to give one as a gift so I took them all out to show her and then I saw today’s PAD!   And right before I typed this I saw Laraine’s post!  I forgot I gave her one of these “Made-in-America” beauties! :)

IMG_2260.jpg

Day 6 here Down Under... GLITTER

So I took a photo of a decoration I made with my granddaughter 5 years ago and I still hang it every year. I doubt that they still have the ones they made. 

I reduced the size of the photo before uploading so it is not such a huge photo. 

Smaller version of angel with glitter.jpg

This PAD is awesome. I find I am planning my day around what the theme is!!? This arvo I had five grandchildren to look after so decided that would be a good time to decorate the Christmas tree? So I bundled them all up in tinsel and glitter and this was the out come..

Day-6-Glitter.jpg

3 hours ago, Ngaire said:

This PAD is awesome. I find I am planning my day around what the theme is!!? This arvo I had five grandchildren to look after so decided that would be a good time to decorate the Christmas tree? So I bundled them all up in tinsel and glitter and this was the out come..

Day-6-Glitter.jpg

Oh my gosh, it's early morning and you started mine with a huge smile, Ngaire!  What a gorgeous photo of your beautiful Grands and the way they are set up they look like a tree themselves!    This photo really needs to be scrapped and framed!   Too bad you can't photoshop your other Granddaughter in behind as the star!  Thanks for starting my day off with a feel-good.   :)

16 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I received this scarf 100% Silk from a friend in South Africa. It was packpackaged so nicely with Ruth rose petals.

6A1FBD97-CB08-4F5B-8474-FCE5DE245B8D.thumb.jpeg.f66e0ec3c4e01f1c755d5863145a8c0f.jpeg

so pretty

15 hours ago, MariJ said:

My sister works for a weaving studio in Indiana, they make gorgeous hand-woven throws.   They used to make scarves and everyone asks for them so my sister bought some older throws and sewed scarves.  Today a friend asked if I had any still because she wanted to give one as a gift so I took them all out to show her and then I saw today’s PAD!   And right before I typed this I saw Laraine’s post!  I forgot I gave her one of these “Made-in-America” beauties! :)

IMG_2260.jpg

Those are so pretty.

Just now, Boatlady said:

I got behind again.

My glitter angel

IMG_0019.JPG

my drawer of scarves that I have not used since moving to Florida!

IMG_0020.JPG

2 hours ago, CRS said:

Here is mine, a little portion of the wreath on my front door. My grandmother loved blue, especially at Christmas (blue lights on her tree), so I always include some blue on the wreaths.

IMG_2392.JPG

Lauren always has blue ornaments. 

8 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Day-6-Glitter.jpg

What a sweet photo! I love it. Those little faces... hugs and warm feels.

With wrestling and such yesterday I forgot to post my day #5 scarf.  This is a painting Justin did about 6 years ago.  Until this year, he would still drag it out and hang it in his room at Christmas

Day #6 glitter...ok this was HARD  with a house of boys, and not very girly myself finding glitter was hard.  There's hardly any even in our Christmas ornaments.  But I did find 1

20171206_113002_001.jpg

20171206_112523_001.jpg

Archived