Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

4 minutes ago, angleigh said:

With wrestling and such yesterday I forgot to post my day #5 scarf.  This is a painting Justin did about 6 years ago.  Until this year, he would still drag it out and hang it in his room at Christmas

Day #6 glitter...ok this was HARD  with a house of boys, and not very girly myself finding glitter was hard.  There's hardly any even in our Christmas ornaments.  But I did find 1

20171206_113002_001.jpg

Angie, I love the penguin that Justin did.  You can probably tell I have a thing for penguins, and he did a great job on this.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CRS said:

Here is mine, a little portion of the wreath on my front door. My grandmother loved blue, especially at Christmas (blue lights on her tree), so I always include some blue on the wreaths.

IMG_2392.JPG

That's such a touching tradition Carla.

9 hours ago, CRS said:

Here is mine, a little portion of the wreath on my front door. My grandmother loved blue, especially at Christmas (blue lights on her tree), so I always include some blue on the wreaths.

IMG_2392.JPG

So pretty

5 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Here is my Angel with glitter. It is also fiber optic. 

C62F1625-1974-4AF9-ACCB-9303911412C2.jpeg

So cute...mine is fiber optic too, I just forgot.

Had a harder time with this one!  So - I couldn't decide, and now have two photos, neither of which was my originally planned photo.  The first photo is of Laura's sparkly Little Ponies... she plays with them in the bathtub, randomly!  The second photo - I've got lots of glittery ornaments on the tree.  I applied DEB_SSAction_Knockout to it; I love seeing how the different colors knockout with that action!

DSC_9695_6Dec2017a.jpg

DSC_9685_6Dec2017bSmall.jpg

Day 7  - OUTSIDE

I went outside this morning to photograph our new Television antennae that was installed on Monday only discover two visitors sitting on it so they got their photo taken.

7th outside photo.jpg

when I opened the door onto my deck this am this little bird was sitting on my chair. I expected it to move but it just sat there and looked at me. I was less than  1 meter  away from it and it didn't fly away. It wass even there when I came back with my phone to get a photo. I thought it might have been sick but then it flew away ok.

20171207_102710.jpg

Foggy at the Pond House this morning but some of the ducks are here for breakfast. If you look closely at ponds edge you will see Jimmy the turtle who is waiting for me to feed him too.

IMG_0023.JPG

6 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

when I opened the door onto my deck this am this little bird was sitting on my chair. I expected it to move but it just sat there and looked at me. I was less than  1 meter  away from it and it didn't fly away. It wass even there when I came back with my phone to get a photo. I thought it might have been sick but then it flew away ok.

20171207_102710.jpg

Awww so cute. I love to watch the birds.

7 hours ago, A-M said:

Day 7  - OUTSIDE

I went outside this morning to photograph our new Television antennae that was installed on Monday only discover two visitors sitting on it so they got their photo taken.

7th outside photo.jpg

Testing the new perch

7 hours ago, A-M said:

Day 7  - OUTSIDE

7th outside photo.jpg

Love this, Anne Marie are those cockatoos?  I remember seeing them at Jody's, we don't have them here (except in Pet shops!).

6 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

20171207_102710.jpg

Another cute little bird, I don't think we have here.  What kind is it Jane?  

43 minutes ago, lorac said:

I might have missed it, but I don't understand December 27. Are we supposed to take a photo at that time of day?

I haven't looked that far yet, but oh my!   At first I thought I missed December 27th, whew... :whew:
Yes, I would think that's what it means to take a photo at that time.

14 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Had a harder time with this one!  So - I couldn't decide, and now have two photos, neither of which was my originally planned photo.  The first photo is of Laura's sparkly Little Ponies... she plays with them in the bathtub, randomly!  The second photo - I've got lots of glittery ornaments on the tree.  I applied DEB_SSAction_Knockout to it; I love seeing how the different colors knockout with that action!

DSC_9695_6Dec2017a.jpg

DSC_9685_6Dec2017bSmall.jpg

Lovely photo.

4 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Foggy at the Pond House this morning but some of the ducks are here for breakfast. If you look closely at ponds edge you will see Jimmy the turtle who is waiting for me to feed him too.

IMG_0023.JPG

I see him. So cool.

It's a pretty blue day here but barely 40º so cold!  I crutched outside to start my car which hasn't been driven in awhile - took my book to read while it warmed up.  On my way back in I took a photo of what used to be my Fairy Garden, now it's all packed away for next year.

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

It's a pretty blue day here but barely 40º so cold!  I crutched outside to start my car which hasn't been driven in awhile - took my book to read while it warmed up.  On my way back in I took a photo of what used to be my Fairy Garden, now it's all packed away for next year.

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

Looks so cold. You didn’t have much of a Summer as I recall.

Archived