Photo A Day Challenge - December

angleigh

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to catch up on my pictures. This is for Day 7 a photo of 'outside'. While traveling to my cousins house we passed this old gas station/rest stop along the Taconic Parkway in New York. I always loved these old buildings and I finally managed to have a camera handy when we passed by this one.

IMG_3376.JPG

Photo for Day 8: Hanging

These are stockings that we hung up each and every Christmas, and still do today. From left to right: My sister Donna's stocking, my Father's stocking and My Stocking. Mom's got lost somewhere along the way.

IMG_3340.JPG

Day 9 -- Holiday Song

I have so many 'favorite holiday songs' so when I came across this quiz on the internet, I thought that I would use it as lots of my songs are on the list.

O Holy Night is my favorite and just happens to be on this list. And my favorite song from when I was a kid was Christmas Alphabet.

C is for the candy trimmed around the christmas tree,
H is for the happiness with all the family,
R is for the reindeer prancing by the window pane,
I is for the icing on the cake as sweet as sugar cane,
S is for the stocking hanging on the chimney wall,
T is for the toys beneath the tree so tall,
M is for the misletoe where everyone is kissed,
A is for the angels who make up the christmas list,
S is for the santa who makes every kid his pet,
Be good and he'll bring you everything in your christmas alphabet!

Christmas-Carol-Quiz.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there everyone!! I sure hope that you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas. I'm finishing up my photo a day challenge for December... and I had so MUCH fun with this! Just a few days left to go!! So... not to flood this post with a bunch of photos all at once, I've loaded all my photos and page layouts (that I did using the photos) to my Creative Team album. I will print the individual 4 x 6 pictures and add to a small 4 x 6 individual album and will print the 12 x 12 layouts that I did and add them to my Daily Life Album.

What are you doing with your December photo a day pictures? Would love to know!

You can see my full project here> http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/category/389-joslyn-bexley-cavanaugh/

Credits:

Dagi's Temptations 2017 Happenings 9 - 12 Wk 11

Carolyn Kite My Wish

December Photo Challenge 4.jpg

Dec 4 - 6.jpg

Dec 16 - 18.jpg

Dec 25 - 27.jpg

Archived