December Swap Crop Partners Listed

CRS

Can you believe it's December?? I thought we'd finish off 2017 with one of my favorite challenges, a color challenge! It has two parts, one for each partner! The colors for the swap are December Holiday Colors. Of course, red, green, blue, white, silver, gold, etc come to mind, but you can use any color really. Pick a color and make sure your photo(s) have that color in them. It doesn't have to be a holiday photo, so if you have a photo of the grandkids at the beach and one of them is wearing a green swimsuit, then feel free to use it! That's the first part of the challenge, to find a photo with a December holiday color in it. The second part of the challenge is for the scrapper. You must use that color in the layout you create for your partner. So, when you send your photos, let your partner know what color you chose!

Anyone who is interested in joining, sign up in this thread by Thursday, December 7th. On Friday, December 8th, I'll list the participants in a column. Contact the person above you and below you on the list and exchange email addresses. You'll send photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you. The last person on the list will send to the first person on the list. You can send as many photos as you'd like, and any journaling, but only 1 layout is required.

Reveal day is Saturday, December 30th. That's the day you'll post your layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery and send a flattened, hi-resolution copy of the layout you created for your partner to her.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or to PM me.

Who's ready to swap??

Mikelle
Marilyn
Carol
Debby
Carla

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, Carla, I messed up!  I've been thinking our swap reveal was 31 Dec, although I'm not sure why I thought that, since the 31st is a Sunday.  I will get it finished up soon, but I'm sorry I didn't have it done to post first thing this morning.

Marilyn, I love my page, thank you!  I left a comment on the LO itself.  :D

1 hour ago, Mikelle said:

Oh, Carla, I messed up!  I've been thinking our swap reveal was 31 Dec, although I'm not sure why I thought that, since the 31st is a Sunday.  I will get it finished up soon, but I'm sorry I didn't have it done to post first thing this morning.

No problem, Mikelle. I know how busy this time of year is and I always debate whether or not to have the swap because of it. Take your time and don't worry about it!

3 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Oh, I’m so glad to hear that Mikelle!  I had a lot of fun with those photos, they were delightful and reminded me of my childhood Christmases.  I’ll be sending you the full sized jpeg soon.   :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived