Around the World Holiday Bingo!!!

MariJ

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Marilyn you will have to be replaced I have none today, shall I send you my words so you will know what to pick :) still a total of 1

Haha, Uh-oh..  I seem to remember this happening once before Jane!  At least no one can say I'm playing favorites.   
Hopefully Carla will be a good luck charm for you soon!   :)

1 hour ago, Ngaire said:

Marilyn you can stay!!? I just might send my words to Carla and then lets see how we go?
I didn't do much out of the last call either still on 1.:justthinkingaboutit:

You two are too funny!   Maybe I will get fired from this job and can come to NZ where it's WARM!!!!   

7 hours ago, MariJ said:

Haha, Uh-oh..  I seem to remember this happening once before Jane!  At least no one can say I'm playing favorites.   
Hopefully Carla will be a good luck charm for you soon!   :)

You two are too funny!   Maybe I will get fired from this job and can come to NZ where it's WARM!!!!   

Your welcome anytime Marilyn as long as we win that is :giggle_bear:

3 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Your welcome anytime Marilyn as long as we win that is :giggle_bear:

Heehee!   :rofl:

9 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Didn't you get my list Carla!!? Still on that glorious number   1!

Marilyn we are sweltering here, you probably won't want to be here at the moment we are up to 35c and the peak of the afternoon isn't here yet?

Well, if I had the choice of 29ºF here right now (-1.667ºC for you!) or your 39ºC I would gladly pick sweltering, I hate the cold that much and don't mind sweltering.  Seriously    You used my favorite emoji guy above!  ?  :winter_brr:

57 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Yea! Thanks! 

Just curious. It says Bingo goes to Dec 11. Is there anything after that or do we have to get ready for Christmas? :D

I'm not sure, I need to check the December calendar, I'm on my way out, let me see if I can find it quick.
I know there are other things planned!

Archived