Weekend Challenge December 2, 2017

MariJ

It’s getting colder here in the North East USA and that makes me think of “cozy”.   But, whatever the weather, it’s always nice to have a little “cozy” in your life.

So, today’s challenge is to scrap your version of “cozy”.   It can be a photo depicting the word, something you find cozy or whatever comes to mind when you hear “cozy”.  Be creative, it’s up to you!   

When you are finished, please post your layout in the Weekend Challenge Gallery
I can’t wait to see what you create!  

Here's my layout:
Cozy Lyla

Interesting challenge Marilyn. My first thought was a fireplace photo then I found this fun time I had with the grandchildren and the kid next door.  None of them had ever slept outside so I wanted to have them the experience it, so we did! Cozy under the stars

5 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Interesting challenge Marilyn. My first thought was a fireplace photo then I found this fun time I had with the grandchildren and the kid next door.  None of them had ever slept outside so I wanted to have them the experience it, so we did! Cozy under the stars

I love this layout, Debby!  What a cool layout and experience.   That's exactly what I meant - "cozy" doesn't have to be warm. :D

Archived