PSE15 & PSE2018 organizer

lorac

I'm trying to add photos to my PSE15 organizer and there are no photo albums available. When I downloaded PSE 2018 all of my photos were put in that organizer. I want to uninstall PSE2018 as I'm not going to purchase it and my trial period is over, but I'm afraid that all of my photos will be lost.

Can anyone help me?

I'm sorry, I don't use the organizer, Carol so I can't help with that.   Adobe is a nightmare to try to contact, but when I was having all that trouble with my laptop and PSE, I posted on the Adobe Community Forums (under the "Support" tab at the top of the Adobe.com homepage).   I actually had a moderator answer me almost immediately and then a few other members did too and very patiently helped and offered suggestions.    I finally DID get it to work following the various help so it's very much worth a try.

I swear Adobe itself doesn't WANT us to contact them, when I was looking I couldn't even really find a place to do that.

Good luck.

Do you have a backup of your PSE organizer 15 catalog? If so you should be able to import it back to the 15 organizer. You can also make a backup catalog from PSE 18 organizer and possibly be able to access it from 15. Be sure and put these catalogs in their own folders. I have a folder for such things in my documents called PSE backups. I just got 18, but haven't installed it yet. Glad to know there may be a problem with older organizers catalogs being wiped out.  How rude! Hope this may help.

16 minutes ago, lorac said:

I think I figured it out, but don't ask me how I did it because I don't know. :wacko:

That almost drives me crazier - when something happens and I don't know why and then I can't figure out how it fixed!
Glad you got it sorted, Carol.   :)

Archived