CRS

Newsletter Challenge December 5th

16 posts in this topic

We always seem to start the month off with a huge holiday bucket list, things we really want to do this year.  Maybe it's string popcorn for the tree, actually get Christmas cards out, watch your favorite movie or many other things. 

For this challenge, let's create a layout with that bucket list. Post your layouts in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery so we can all compare lists! Have Fun!

And remember we'll have the  normal $5 GC for both the Tue and Weekend challenge if your layout gets choosen as this weeks winners.  But also if you complete all 6 that will be posted between today and Dec 23rd you'll be in a drawing for a $20 GC (Thanks, Angie!)

And remember we'll have the  normal $5 GC for both the Tue and Weekend challenge if your layout gets choosen as this weeks winners.  But also if you complete all 6 that will be posted between today and Dec 23rd you'll be in a drawing for a $20 GC

I can't say if I'll do all of them, but I love the challenge.  I had some unexpected time this morning, so here's my December bucket list.

December Bucket List

5 hours ago, angleigh said:

And remember we'll have the  normal $5 GC for both the Tue and Weekend challenge if your layout gets choosen as this weeks winners.  But also if you complete all 6 that will be posted between today and Dec 23rd you'll be in a drawing for a $20 GC

Thanks for the reminder, I added it to the first post, too!

The saying goes that when you get to be over 65 you get to do a "naughty" a day. So here's my bucket list with that in mind.

Being Naughty

I'm always so busy what the heck, I thought retirement was going to be relaxing.My quick  page and short list.

31 minutes ago, Boatlady said:

I'm always so busy what the heck, I thought retirement was going to be relaxing.My quick  page and short list.

I can relate to that.  DH and I were much busier in retirement than we expected, and now I can't believe how busy I seem to stay at 83.  But I am very grateful that I am able to stay relatively active and healthy.

2 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Everyone I know who is retired is busier now then when they worked! Crazy!