Hi from Miami

scrapgal123

Hi everyone, 

I have been registered here for a while but haven't been active. I have been a traditional scrapper for the past 20 years and this past year has been a struggle to stay motivated. I am thinking of starting digital scrapping for a few layouts or specific albums. Since I take most of my photos with my iPhone, I downloaded the Project Life app. I also have the Artisan program but have never really used it. I want a simple program and method. 

On a personal note, I have been married to my high school sweetheart and am the mom of 2 college kids. We have a half empty nest - DD is living at home, finishing up her Bachelor's and my DS is away at art school. I work full time in insurance and was really into working out until a few months ago when I had a slip & fall. I am hoping to get back into fitness mindset after the holidays. I do usually follow a low carb diet since it worked for me in losing almost 100lbs. 

I am looking forward to getting to know other scrappers and to scrapbooking tips & inspiration. 

Yippeeee another Florida girl...Welcome. There are a few of us Floridians here and I'm hoping to them together for a lunch after the holidays. Welcome and feel free to ask questions as you get started in digital-scrapping lots of willing help can be found here.

Welcome to Scrap Girls. I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. Do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need. 

• 1 month later...

Archived