December Photo A Day - Day 10 through 16

angleigh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 10 - Giving

This morning in Church I took a photo of the Children GIVING their Christmas performance.

10 - Giving.jpg

Day 10- Giving

I'm giving Donald the Muscovy duck a piece of bread. He lives in the pond behind our house and visits every day.

IMG_9835.JPG

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

My giving photo.  St. Nick is in charge of giving at my house.

IMG_0082 - 2.jpg

Love it

At church this morning... I was out in the alcove when they were taking the offering for the first service, which was a Legacy Offering today.  It was up on the screen, with the Christmas tree beside it, so I took advantage of the photo op!

20171210_105919Knockout10Dec.jpg

Day 11 - Bells

I do not have any bells among my Christmas decorations so I was wondering what could I photograph ?  then I remembered I used to own a pair of bell earrings and was not sure if I still had them so I had a look and yes, I still have them. The metal is starting to be a little tarnished. 

IMG_1805.thumb.JPG.d979560c61fa8c0b99e2e20fda7e1f09.JPG

42 minutes ago, A-M said:

Day 11 - Bells

I do not have any bells among my Christmas decorations so I was wondering what could I photograph ?  then I remembered I used to own a pair of bell earrings and was not sure if I still had them so I had a look and yes, I still have them. The metal is starting to be a little tarnished. 

IMG_1805.thumb.JPG.d979560c61fa8c0b99e2e20fda7e1f09.JPG

That was clever, to think of your earrings!

My day 10 giving photo. This tea towel has given me MANY years of service. I first used it as a linen bag when I was single and doing my nursing training (0ver 40yrs ago) then when I got married I took the bag part off it and used it as a tea towel. I have always loved the picture. It has a hole in it now but I just can't bear to throw it out.

Day-10-Web.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

My day 10 giving photo. This tea towel has given me MANY years of service. I first used it as a linen bag when I was single and doing my nursing training (0ver 40yrs ago) then when I got married I took the bag part off it and used it as a tea towel. I have always loved the picture. It has a hole in it now but I just can't bear to throw it out.

Day-10-Web.jpg

This sure does look like a Tea Towel from some years ago.  I still have a tea towel I embroidered on when I was a teenager but it is not used as it should... it is used to cover my Presssure Cooker in the cupboard. 

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Me “giving” Cookie a treat. 

84AFA98F-4E14-4409-9C39-212126275E84.jpeg

This is adorable !!! :wub:

42 minutes ago, CRS said:

I can put it in the first post of the thread.

Thanks Carla, I keep scrambling to look for it, good thing our Southern Hemishere scrappers are ahead so most times I get a clue! :D

PS Your wreath is so pretty and that’s some workout!  

Archived