December Photo A Day - Day 10 through 16

angleigh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

here is my bell. I bought this from the Christmas market in Aachen Germany

20171211_140658.jpg

Beautiful I treasure all the decorations I got when living in Germany, they are so beautiful.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:17 AM, Boatlady said:

Day 10- Giving

I'm giving Donald the Muscovy duck a piece of bread. He lives in the pond behind our house and visits every day.

IMG_9835.JPG

Day 11. My festive door bells

IMG_0063.JPG

My bell.  This ornament was given to us for our wedding.  We were married December 3rd, and had a Christmas wedding.  I asked the guests to bring an ornament in lieu of gifts, and we received some beautiful ornaments that we have still.  Side note, Laura is upset with herself; she reached up to touch the bell just before I took the photo, and knocked a glass ornament off the tree.  It shattered.  I told her I didn't think it was from our original wedding ornaments.  Poor kid!

DSC_9851_11Dec.jpg

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Ooo such pretty bells. So mine was a gift from one of my students when I taught pre-k many (many) years ago. Even though it’s a turkey I always hang it on our tree except this year. We bought a new tree and new ornaments. 

808582FD-B64D-40D9-916C-CCE558C9602A.jpeg

Awww, that’s a special bell!

Day 12 - Shopping

Ken and I did our shift working in The Corner Store this morning. This is where we sell the crafts we make.

12 - shopping.jpg

Day 12...luckily I don't have to do much shopping.  My boys are happy with $ so they can go shopping on their own.  But I am in the mood for a new purse, just can't decided what one I want.

ps.  when you live out in the boonies you do alot of online shopping. lol

Untitled-1.jpg

49 minutes ago, angleigh said:

Day 12...luckily I don't have to do much shopping.  My boys are happy with $ so they can go shopping on their own.  But I am in the mood for a new purse, just can't decided what one I want.

ps.  when you live out in the boonies you do alot of online shopping. lol

Untitled-1.jpg

I’d vote for the backpack or crossbody - all I can use these days with crutches but my favorites anyway.  I love bags and totes! :)

Day 12- I hate shopping but we always end up taking visitors to Tarpon Springs and there is lots of shopping there.

IMG_8657.JPG

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

My bell.  This ornament was given to us for our wedding.  We were married December 3rd, and had a Christmas wedding.  I asked the guests to bring an ornament in lieu of gifts, and we received some beautiful ornaments that we have still.  Side note, Laura is upset with herself; she reached up to touch the bell just before I took the photo, and knocked a glass ornament off the tree.  It shattered.  I told her I didn't think it was from our original wedding ornaments.  Poor kid!

DSC_9851_11Dec.jpg

So special, what a great idea for gifts. So sorry another ornament was broken.

11 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I’d vote for the backpack or crossbody - all I can use these days with crutches but my favorites anyway.  I love bags and totes! :)

Crossbody. my new favorite style, it frees up your hands and puts less strain on my shoulder.

I have a huge list for Walmart today and i have to go get my RX on post, so hopefully I'll get a good photo today! It's funny, I've been so focused on Christmas shopping (mostly online) that I let the grocery shopping slide a bit and I have an upset family, lol.

12 hours ago, Mikelle said:

DSC_9851_11Dec.jpg

Poor Laura. ? I know exactly how she feels. We had a little oil lamp that was one of my grandparents. I accidentally dropped the little chimney. I felt awful. I still have the bottom part. Pretty bell!

15 minutes ago, CRS said:

I have a huge list for Walmart today and i have to go get my RX on post, so hopefully I'll get a good photo today! It's funny, I've been so focused on Christmas shopping (mostly online) that I let the grocery shopping slide a bit and I have an upset family, lol.

Well I guess it’s either......  

Food....... 
or
Presents........... 

Tough choice????    :rofl:

I have to work today, then the girls have their Christmas program tonight at school, so I won't be shopping.  DH has to go to the grocery store, though, so I asked him to take a photo.  A creative photo.  He said he'll take a pic of a shopping cart for me, lol.

A friend took me SHOPPING today!  I got tired crutching around Costco so at Target I tried one of those carts you drive, it was hilarious because it kept stopping and not working!   It finally gave up and so did I in the checkout line where an employee came and took it away.   :D

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_2338.jpg

7 minutes ago, CRS said:

I miss Target!! I had one within 5 miles of my last 2 houses and here it's 45 minutes away. I'm so jealous!!

That’s so funny!  I’m so jealous of you being able to go to a SuperWalmart.   There’s barely a few in NJ and none close by - the nearest Walmart isn’t really close, either!   :) 

Archived