December Photo A Day - Day 10 through 16

angleigh

6 hours ago, CRS said:

So, I went shopping and forgot all about taking a photo!! Grrrr, so I took a photo of the sweater I bought Brooke to wear for Ugly Sweater day at school. What's not to love, Santa on a Unicorn!

IMG_2547.JPG

Ha ha ha!!!  I want this!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DH took the shopping photo for me - I couldn't make it out of work to shop anywhere, and the girls had their Christmas program this evening.  He said he loaded the cart up with Christmas stuff, took the photo in the Christmas section, then he had to nonchalantly walk around putting everything back.  :lol:

20171212_09125612DecE.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

DH took the shopping photo for me - I couldn't make it out of work to shop anywhere, and the girls had their Christmas program this evening.  He said he loaded the cart up with Christmas stuff, took the photo in the Christmas section, then he had to nonchalantly walk around putting everything back.  :lol:

Haha!! What a good sport for doing that for you. That’s so awesome!!

9 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

Now that what I  call a supportive husband!?

3 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Don't you love that fork method for making tiny little bows. Ive been making some cards today and used the fork method. Great for the photo of the day?

Day-13-BowsWeb.jpg

Your cards look great. 

Day 13 - Bows

This is the gift card holder for the Itunes gift card we are giving our oldest granddaughter.

13 - bows.jpg

On 12/11/2017 at 10:06 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Ooo such pretty bells. So mine was a gift from one of my students when I taught pre-k many (many) years ago. Even though it’s a turkey I always hang it on our tree except this year. We bought a new tree and new ornaments. 

808582FD-B64D-40D9-916C-CCE558C9602A.jpeg

This is such an adorable bell and turkey!

On 12/12/2017 at 6:56 AM, Boatlady said:

Day 12- I hate shopping but we always end up taking visitors to Tarpon Springs and there is lots of shopping there.

IMG_8657.JPG

I remember being in Tarpon Springs with all the sponges and pretty shells!   (And, good Greek food!) :)

7 hours ago, Mikelle said:

That is SO funny and what a trouper and good sport! :)

7 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Don't you love that fork method for making tiny little bows. Ive been making some cards today and used the fork method. Great for the photo of the day?

Day-13-BowsWeb.jpg

OOOOhhhh..  I’m intrigued, I’ve never heard of the fork method and I struggle with little tiny bows and it takes forever!  

8 hours ago, Mikelle said:

ha...love it!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I remember being in Tarpon Springs with all the sponges and pretty shells!   (And, good Greek food!) :)

Come on down we can go. Diane would probably come visit too.

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

OMG that is too funny. What an amazing husband to do that for you.

10 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Bows in several of my plants.

IMG_0107 2.jpg

Very pretty and you show your green thumb too.

14 - Night time

My camera is not very good with night photography. I tried to take a photo of  the Christmas lights at the front of a neighbours home.

14 - night time.jpg

8 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Here’s my bow. Last I wrapped an empty wine bottle with red yarn added a green bow and the other stuff. 

A3F28B16-F464-41E7-9CCB-6EE251BC8A3F.jpeg

That’s so pretty and creative, Kelly!

1 hour ago, A-M said:

14 - Night time

My camera is not very good with night photography. I tried to take a photo of  the Christmas lights at the front of a neighbours home.

14 - night time.jpg

It’s hard to take photos at night, but I can see the lights! :)

Well I had to stay up rather late to get this photo. It doesn't get proper dark here till after 10pm at the moment and even then you can still see. Anyway I got DH to come with me into our little rural township  and I found a house with some lights. Their gates were closed but you still get the idea. It was quite funny standing in the middle of the road with my tripod taking a photo of a house at 10pm. ? I did wonder if a policeman came along and asked me what I was doing, if my answer of "I'm taking my day 14 photo of nightime  for my Scrap girls challenge Sir" would have impressed him:giggle_bear:

Day14Web.jpg

3 hours ago, Ngaire said:

Well I had to stay up rather late to get this photo. It doesn't get proper dark here till after 10pm at the moment and even then you can still see. Anyway I got DH to come with me into our little rural township  and I found a house with some lights. Their gates were closed but you still get the idea. It was quite funny standing in the middle of the road with my tripod taking a photo of a house at 10pm. ? I did wonder if a policeman came along and asked me what I was doing, if my answer of "I'm taking my day 14 photo of nightime  for my Scrap girls challenge Sir" would have impressed him:giggle_bear:

Day14Web.jpg

Haha, so funny Ngaire and we’re too far away here to come bail you out!   But the resulting photo is really pretty!  
Starting to get dark here and it’s barely 4pm, by 4:30 it will be pretty dark out.   :(
Sending the sun down to you!  

Archived