• Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 14

A hairdressing shop in Tarpon Springs night time window display. So cool

IMG_9949.JPG

Very cool!

2 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Nighttime.  The entrance to a small neighborhood right down the road from us.

IMG_0051 2.jpg

That is a GREAT shot! :)

LOL, I thought about taking a photo of the traffic lights in front of me during my drive home... but as I was walking into the house after work, it was full dark, and our sprinklers were on at the same time as the Christmas lights.  I saw the rainbow, and took a photo with my phone.

20171214_181021_14DecPost.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

LOL, I thought about taking a photo of the traffic lights in front of me during my drive home... but as I was walking into the house after work, it was full dark, and our sprinklers were on at the same time as the Christmas lights.  I saw the rainbow, and took a photo with my phone.

That is super cool

15 - hot cocoa/cider... middle of summer here so neither of these so I took a photo of my morning coffee I had with breakfast today.

15 - hot drink.jpg

12 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Nighttime.  The entrance to a small neighborhood right down the road from us.

IMG_0051 2.jpg

pretty

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

That is a really cool photo

Day 15-Cocoa or cider...since I do not drink either I took a photo of my morning coffee at my computer of course---see my well used mouse pad!!!

IMG_0097.JPG

On 12/13/2017 at 8:24 AM, Ngaire said:

Day 12 Shopping: Well we were told we could take any view we liked on the suggest themes. I used Grumpy Cat to get my thoughts across on shopping?

Day-12-Shopping-Web.jpg

My sentiments entirely Ngaire. Auckland is just madness at the moment and as I have an excuse not to shop this year so I'm pleased. have bought a few things online and I'm stress free :) 

16 - Wreath  

Christmas cards are starting to arrive and it just happened that in the mail yesterday was one with a wreath on it. Today I will start to hang up the cards like I do every year. 

16 - wreath.jpg

11 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I don’t drink much cocoa or cider. I do drink mocha coffee! ?☕️ (I don’t do selfies much either. ?

2B5D963A-8533-4F54-9BB9-8E2BA659E10F.jpeg

Lovely to see a photo of you Kelly!!?

JaneThere has to be good somewhere is this trial of yours?

13 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I don't usually do hot chocolate in the mornings, but I made an exception today.

IMG_0112 2.jpg

Joyce you cup with the cream about to slide over the side is totally awesome!!!?

Mikelle looks like you had quite a party. A belated happy birthday to Karlie?

21 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I don't usually do hot chocolate in the mornings, but I made an exception today.

IMG_0112 2.jpg

Love the boot mug...so perfect for this time of year too. great photo

10 hours ago, Mikelle said:

My cocoa photo... we celebrated Karlie's birthday last night, which included cupcakes, so tonight I paired a cupcake with my cocoa (plus a Christmas bear).  Yum!  

DSC_0041Filter15Dec.jpg

so cute

22 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 15-Cocoa or cider...since I do not drink either I took a photo of my morning coffee at my computer of course---see my well used mouse pad!!!

IMG_0097.JPG

Day 16- Wreath

The wreath on our front door doesnt even face to road so only friends coming over see it and the mail person.

IMG_0066.JPG

2 hours ago, angleigh said:

wreath...one of the boys made this in elementary school

20171206_112720.jpg

I can't believe it's stayed together!  The older my kids get, the more precious things like this are, things they made when they were little.

Angie, I love your wreath - it’s precious!

I don’t have a wreath, then remembered the one that always hangs inside the back door.   I made it in macrame years ago for my Mom and she loved it so much she never took it down.  It’s funny, that door isn’t ever used, I had trouble taking the photo because the sun was shining through, but it’s cool how the metal grate attached over the windows look like stars!  Those bells stay year-round too. :D
The other “wreath” around here is the one I put on the tiny gingerbread houses I decorated last night!

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

I had to cheat a bit again. So Rick, Cookiw traveled about 150 miles yesterday to see what was bill as Wonderland of Lights. It left us wondering why. ?? Both of us were anticipating an amazing light display. Meh is  all I can say. Props to their marketing department. Anyway as we were walking around town I snapped some photos of these wreaths. I have one hanging on our door but  not sure when we’ll be home. 

339E4353-87D5-4808-B963-C7F463F8FA56.jpeg

Archived