December Photo A Day - Day 10 through 16

angleigh

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We went into a neighboring town to see their display of lights and I must say, it was amazing! It runs through a park and it kept going and going...and it was free! Then we came back to our town and our smaller display of lights along the Ohio River. It was cute (and free again). One night next week we'll go to Louisville to see the lights in the caverns. Last year was amazing, but definitely not free!

The only wreath we saw in the lights didn't come out clear enough for a photo, so I took a pic of the one on my door. I made it a few years back and looks like I need to fix it up again. I really wish I had one of the pine cone wreaths my mom used to sell when I was a kid. They were gorgeous but a lot of work.

IMG_2611.JPG

19 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

My wreath photo.

IMG_0117 3.jpg

I love your wreath. :santa: I have a Santa Claus collection of music boxes and ornaments. I've given some away, as there were just too many in my collection.

I ave no wreaths anywhere in my home!!! No Christmas decorations with a wreath on, no Christmas cards, couldn't find one anywhere so I went to our local craft shop and said what I was doing and could I take a photo of one of their wreaths soooo here we have a wreath from our local Oxford Craft Shop.:D

Day-16-WreathWeb.jpg

15 hours ago, Ngaire said:

I ave no wreaths anywhere in my home!!! No Christmas decorations with a wreath on, no Christmas cards, couldn't find one anywhere so I went to our local craft shop and said what I was doing and could I take a photo of one of their wreaths soooo here we have a wreath from our local Oxford Craft Shop.:D

Day-16-WreathWeb.jpg

Awesome! And creative.

Archived