Pick a Gift!!! Round 1

tinkerbell11

I will be posting the Pick a Gift board with the prizes revealed and list of who won! If you have a black ribbon under your present that means Santa had put coal in that box!

If you didn't win anything this round you are more than welcome to play next round to try again!

I edited the original post to show the chosen numbers and then what was in each box to reveal prizes!!!

Here is a list of winners!  Email Angie at   angie@scrapgirls.com   to claim your prize

2 Florida granny : Coal
3 scrapgran : $2
4 Amward86 : $3
5 princessrunningfingers : Coal
7 Lorene $3
8 ladyscrapalot : Coal
9 Jane in N.Z : Coal
10 Becster: $3
11 beatricemi : $3
12 shirleyburke: Coal
13 jenrou: $2
15 Ngaire : $2
16 DisneyJax :Coal
17 craftymom205 : $2
18 lorac $3
21 Mikelle $3
22 KFiasco: Coal
23 englishrose :$2
24 bockel24: $20 WOW
25 barbaraj : Coal

Aw, I don't like that anyone got coal!  :(  It reminds me of one Christmas when I was a teenager - I'm an only child, so there was only my dad and me responsible for stuffing my mom's stocking.  I was old enough (16) to do it, but neither my dad nor I thought of it (or we thought the other one was going to do it), until Christmas morning when all my poor mother had in her stocking was a tiny little dog figurine I had gotten for her.  Needless to say, my stocking was chock full.  My mom laughed about it, but I felt so bad.  Next round, I'll keep my fingers crossed that everyone who got coal this time gets a gift!

Just now, Mikelle said:

Aw, I don't like that anyone got coal!  :(  It reminds me of one Christmas when I was a teenager - I'm an only child, so there was only my dad and me responsible for stuffing my mom's stocking.  I was old enough (16) to do it, but neither my dad nor I thought of it (or we thought the other one was going to do it), until Christmas morning when all my poor mother had in her stocking was a tiny little dog figurine I had gotten for her.  Needless to say, my stocking was chock full.  My mom laughed about it, but I felt so bad.  Next round, I'll keep my fingers crossed that everyone who got coal this time gets a gift!

Great thought.  I agree with you, especially since I got coal :D.

Oh, really wow - I´ve just seen the winners and can´t believe that I´ve won! How do I get that coupon? I didn´t receive a notification so far ...

Sorry, I´ve just noticed your explanation above and emailed Angie - thanks for this great game, I´m so happy!

Archived