alsoarty

Voted best of Funnies.

8 posts in this topic

👨A man was sick and tired of going to work every day 🏭🚵 while his wife stayed home. 👩😶🏡.

He wanted her to see what he went  through 👩👉👩so he prayed:
'Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in 8 hours while my wife merely stays at home. 🏡💃
I want her to know what I go through. So, please allow her body to switch with mine for a day. 👩👉👨

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish.👨💫💥🔀👩

The next morning, sure enough, 🌝the man awoke as a woman...👩 he arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, 🍛🍞🍩
awakened the kids,👫👖🎽👗👚👞👟set out their school clothes,  fed them breakfast,packed their lunches, 
drove them to school,🏫🚕 came home and picked up the dry cleaning,took it to the cleaners and stopped at the bank
to make a deposit, 🏦 went grocery shopping,🎫🚞 then drove home to put away the groceries.
Then it was already 1 PM and he hurried to make the beds, do the laundry, vacuum, dust, sweep and mop the kitchen floor,⚠
ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with them on the way home, set out milk and cookies and 🍶🍪
got the kids   to do their homework. 📝📋 Then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing.💻
At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad, 🍆🍈🍑🍅 breaded the beef chops
and snapped fresh beans for supper. 🍛
After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded laundry, bathed the kids and put them to bed.👫😴

At 9 PM exhausted and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was expected to make love, which he managed
to get through without complaint. 💑

The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said: - 🙏 Lord, I don't know what
I was thinking.😇 I was so wrong to envy my wife's being able to stay home all day!🏡 Please, Oh! Please,
let us trade back.. Amen!'

The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied: 💬

"My son, I feel you have learned your lesson and I will be here to change back to the way were. 👨👈👩
But you'll have to wait nine months, though. 9⃣📅

You got pregnant last night"💑➡🚼

LOL

On 12/12/2017 at 8:00 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

😆🤣🤪😜😝 That’s so hilarious!!!!!

Absolutely hysterical. I love it. :wacko::clapping_kitty::whew:

yes, and how many pregnancies did I go through and he would take off hunting for a couple of weeks--LOL!