Signatures

A-M

I am wondering how some of you have nice sized signatures. When I try to upload a signature I keep getting the message that it is too large and when I make it small it is so much smaller than what most people have.

So how do you get to have such nice sized signatures?

p.s. to my first post

After having another good look around the forum I can see that the signatures that look bigger than mine are more square with the same length as mine but the height being the same as width makes them look bigger. 

Just with it being so small you cannot really see properly the lovely template by Dagi's Temp-tations that I used. 

I think my main problem is my long name. With needing to have so many letters it causes the signature to be long and with the limit to the length being 225 causes it to be small looking.  The next time I make a new one I might play around with making the A and M normal size and the other letters smaller. 

• 4 weeks later...

Sue I remember Diane having this problem a week or so ago.  I can’t remember how it was finally figured out and I’m afraid to play with mine too much as of course that’s when it will easily delete!  I’m going to email Diane so she can take a look and I’m sure she will get back here to you.   Happy New Year to you. :) 

Hi Sue, Yes I had that problem, too and several people gave me suggestions which finally worked, LOL. While you are in the signature part of your account settings, if you want to delete one of the blinkies, or images below your signature, just put your cursor to the right of the one you want to delete and hit the Back button. If you want to delete the signature (that was my problem) you will see a little trash can on the bottom right in the image. Just click on that. My problem was my signature was dark and I didn't notice the trash can, but it was there.

I'm on my way out this morning but will check back later to see if it worked for you. Let me know. Good luck!

Archived