Pick a Gift Round 2

ValerieT

Santa was so busy getting his gifts ready and loaded this year that he dropped a sack full.  Santa's loss is our gain though.  There are $2, $3 and even a lucky $20 GC hidden under the bags, but be careful because some of the bags include coal.

To play call out a number here in the thread (only 1 number per member per game) Each number can only be used 1 time.  We will play 2 rounds of this game.  Round 1 will start on 12/12 and will end on 12/14 with winners announced on 12/15.  Round 2 will start on 12/15 and will run through 12/17 and winners announced 12/18

PickAGift2.jpg

Here are the winning numbers

PickAGift2Answer.jpg

Here are the winners;

The following people have won a $2 GC each; princessrunningfingers, BarbaraC1977 and Kfiasco.

The following people have won a $3 GC each; beatricemi, goosie, lesann, lorac, ladyscrapalot and scrapgran.

Sorry, but jenrou, barbaraj, Florida granny, mikelle, smiles, bockel24, englishrose and Jane in N.Z all found coal.

Please email angie@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize

7 hours ago, ValerieT said:

Here are the winners;

The following people have won a $2 GC each; princessrunningfingers, BarbaraC1977 and Kfiasco.

The following people have won a $3 GC each; beatricemi, goosie, lesann, lorac, ladyscrapalot and scrapgran.

Sorry, but jenrou, barbaraj, Florida granny, mikelle, smiles, bockel24, englishrose and Jane in N.Z all found coal.

Please email angie@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize

Should we write Angie to claim our coal?? :)

8 hours ago, jenrou said:

:) I don't mind coal either. I just had to make a smarty-pants comment. :)

Heehee, you make me giggle, Jean - I laughed at your comment.  I always smile when I hear about coal at Christmas, my Mom used to say when I wasn’t listening that I’d better be good or I’d get coal in my stocking and for some reason that was always intrigued me!

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

Heehee, you make me giggle, Jean - I laughed at your comment.  I always smile when I hear about coal at Christmas, my Mom used to say when I wasn’t listening that I’d better be good or I’d get coal in my stocking and for some reason that was always intrigued me!

We were threatened with a bag of switches instead of coal. We didn't use coal in Texas. :)

Archived