ValerieT

Pick a Gift Round 2

Santa was so busy getting his gifts ready and loaded this year that he dropped a sack full.  Santa's loss is our gain though.  There are $2, $3 and even a lucky $20 GC hidden under the bags, but be careful because some of the bags include coal.

To play call out a number here in the thread (only 1 number per member per game) Each number can only be used 1 time.  We will play 2 rounds of this game.  Round 1 will start on 12/12 and will end on 12/14 with winners announced on 12/15.  Round 2 will start on 12/15 and will run through 12/17 and winners announced 12/18

PickAGift2.jpg

Here are the winning numbers

PickAGift2Answer.jpg

Edited by ValerieT

There are still a few number left.

I will post the winners after I finish work tomorrow at about 4pm GMT. Which is about 11am ET.

Good luckeveryone.

Here are the winners;

The following people have won a $2 GC each; princessrunningfingers, BarbaraC1977 and Kfiasco.

The following people have won a $3 GC each; beatricemi, goosie, lesann, lorac, ladyscrapalot and scrapgran.

Sorry, but jenrou, barbaraj, Florida granny, mikelle, smiles, bockel24, englishrose and Jane in N.Z all found coal.

Please email angie@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize

7 hours ago, ValerieT said:

Here are the winners;

The following people have won a $2 GC each; princessrunningfingers, BarbaraC1977 and Kfiasco.

The following people have won a $3 GC each; beatricemi, goosie, lesann, lorac, ladyscrapalot and scrapgran.

Sorry, but jenrou, barbaraj, Florida granny, mikelle, smiles, bockel24, englishrose and Jane in N.Z all found coal.

Please email angie@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize

Should we write Angie to claim our coal?? :)

Ha ha, I don't mind coal. I can draw with it! And I had fun playing the game! :D But thanks Angie for the special coupon you sent to us coal guys, that was so nice of you!

8 hours ago, jenrou said:

:) I don't mind coal either. I just had to make a smarty-pants comment. :)

Heehee, you make me giggle, Jean - I laughed at your comment.  I always smile when I hear about coal at Christmas, my Mom used to say when I wasn’t listening that I’d better be good or I’d get coal in my stocking and for some reason that was always intrigued me!

DH's aunt got coal in her stocking one year when she was a child. I guess she was really naughty that year...she is now in close to 90 years old and that story still gets told every year!

8 hours ago, MariJ said:

Heehee, you make me giggle, Jean - I laughed at your comment.  I always smile when I hear about coal at Christmas, my Mom used to say when I wasn’t listening that I’d better be good or I’d get coal in my stocking and for some reason that was always intrigued me!

We were threatened with a bag of switches instead of coal. We didn't use coal in Texas. :)