December Photo A Day - Day 17 through 23

angleigh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went outside to start my car and while I was there took out the solar lights from my Fairy Garden to store for winter.  I put them in a little box in the garage and as I looked down, it was like fairy land!  Since the sensors were in the dark they all lit up so pretty in the box. :) 

IMG_2438.jpg

22 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I went outside to start my car and while I was there took out solar lights from my Fairy Garden to store for winter.  I put them in a little box in the garage and as I looked down, it was like fairy land!  Since the sensors were in the dark they all lit up so pretty in the box. :) 

IMG_2438.jpg

So nice of the faires to help yoy out with today’s pad!

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I got caught up in the Boutique Hunt that I almost forgot about this.  Here's my Bright photo.

IMG_0133 2.jpg

Very cool

20 - RED

I took a photo of the cherries I used in the Christmas Cookies I baked today.

20 - red.jpg

My bright photo.  My sister in law sent these glass ornaments last year for Christmas.  I didn't know until this year when I pulled them out of the boxes that they light up (switches on the bottom).  I love them!

DSC_0113_19Dec2017.jpg

Day 20- Red

The pointsettia plant that was given to us as a gift. After Christmas I am going to plant it outside to have again next year, ain't Florida great.

IMG_0880 (1).JPG

For Day 19, Bright, I took a photo of Mr. Cardinal on my tree. Everything is brown and since it's cloudy, kind of dreary. He's a bright spot when I look out my window. Then I realized today's is Red, so I took a photo of our stockings (and Buddy's) hung by the fireplace.

IMG_1472.JPG    IMG_1506.JPG

And I have to share my not so "Bright" photo...the deer around here aren't too bright, they think they are birds, lol. This feeder is right outside my dinning room window, so last night, the deer had dinner while we did!

IMG_1499.JPG

1 hour ago, CRS said:

For Day 19, Bright, I took a photo of Mr. Cardinal on my tree. Everything is brown and since it's cloudy, kind of dreary. He's a bright spot when I look out my window. Then I realized today's is Red, so I took a photo of our stockings (and Buddy's) hung by the fireplace.

That is such a great “Bright” photo!   

1 hour ago, CRS said:

And I have to share my not so "Bright" photo...the deer around here aren't too bright, they think they are birds, lol. This feeder is right outside my dinning room window, so last night, the deer had dinner while we did!

IMG_1499.JPG

and actually those deer are brighter then we think - easy dinner!  :rofl:

13 hours ago, Mikelle said:

My bright photo.  My sister in law sent these glass ornaments last year for Christmas.  I didn't know until this year when I pulled them out of the boxes that they light up (switches on the bottom).  I love them!

DSC_0113_19Dec2017.jpg

So pretty.

4 hours ago, CRS said:

Such a pretty photo. You’re so lucky to have them visit you.

7 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 20- Red

The pointsettia plant that was given to us as a gift. After Christmas I am going to plant it outside to have again next year, ain't Florida great.

IMG_0880 (1).JPG

I got one too, so i’ll Find something else to photo photograph. Florida is great! Hopefully you’ll have glorious flowers next year.

23 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I saw this while waiting in line at Starbucks. I’m hoping it’s a good omen for me because I REALLY need things to change in my life because I’m tired of the status quo. And I know I’m the only who can make the changes. 

F819DA52-F4B8-4289-A631-433B8ED7AB35.jpeg

I’m with you on this one, it does start with me [you] [everyone].

13 minutes ago, alsoarty said:

I bought this lovely knitted blanket from Barnes & Noble a few years ago, on sale...and I just hauled it out and using it for the first time. It’s soooo comfy. All quotes from Scrooge...

DC39DCB7-7FD9-4679-9126-C35DEB3AB259.jpeg

I love that blanket! Reminds me, I haven't watched that movie yet!

I cheated not a photo from today, but this weekend...a whole bunch of Red here.   This is most of our wrestling team.  After 2 LONG days in a gym they ended up placing 3rd out of 41 teams.  Not bad for over 1/2 the team being first  year varsity wrestlers, and 2 of our main ones (that's gone to state for 2 years) are out with injuries.

20171216_200027.jpg

2 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I bought this lovely knitted blanket from Barnes & Noble a few years ago, on sale...and I just hauled it out and using it for the first time. It’s soooo comfy. All quotes from Scrooge...

DC39DCB7-7FD9-4679-9126-C35DEB3AB259.jpeg

I like your red...it's much more exciting than a red pointsettia.

1 minute ago, ladyscrapalot said:

The book in the photo is one I had as a child, although this is a newer copy. After taking a look in my closet I guess I do like red! However if I’m not mistaken dh bought me all but 2 maybe 3. ?

7C487F10-4D4E-4F02-AC21-35D5807D8C07.jpeg

nice collection of red...love the book

I love everyone's red photos!  Here is mine - several years ago, DH put red glass around our dining room lights.  First he had them in the kitchen, but it made our kitchen look like something out of The Shining.  So he moved them to the dining room.  

DSC_0121_Filter_20Dec.jpg

Last year Jody sent two ornaments from Aidan and Callan and cards that each had made.  They are glass, one with Ayers Rock and a Christmas scene, the other with Santa and his reindeer flying over the Sydney Opera House.  A package arrived from Darren and the boys last week with Australian ornaments - a kanga in Santa hat, Santa Koala and baby, angel, wooden Koala, and an Australian bird in Santa hat.    So, this is the Australian part of my Christmas tree.   

IMG_2454.jpg

• angleigh changed the title to December Photo A Day - Day 17 through 23

Archived