December Photo A Day - Day 17 through 23

angleigh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 21-Decoration

Well my decoration is extra special. It was sent to me when we moved to Florida from none other that our own Scrap Girl Andrea. I just love it, it hangs in the front of my tree. Thank you sweet Andrea

IMG_0071.JPG

20 hours ago, CRS said:

For Day 19, Bright, I took a photo of Mr. Cardinal on my tree. Everything is brown and since it's cloudy, kind of dreary. He's a bright spot when I look out my window. Then I realized today's is Red, so I took a photo of our stockings (and Buddy's) hung by the fireplace.

IMG_1472.JPG    IMG_1506.JPG

Love this cardinal photo! great red stocking too

14 hours ago, angleigh said:

I cheated not a photo from today, but this weekend...a whole bunch of Red here.   This is most of our wrestling team.  After 2 LONG days in a gym they ended up placing 3rd out of 41 teams.  Not bad for over 1/2 the team being first  year varsity wrestlers, and 2 of our main ones (that's gone to state for 2 years) are out with injuries.

20171216_200027.jpg

great red. they can be proud that is for sure

23 hours ago, CRS said:

And I have to share my not so "Bright" photo...the deer around here aren't too bright, they think they are birds, lol. This feeder is right outside my dinning room window, so last night, the deer had dinner while we did!

IMG_1499.JPG

WOW!! What a site to be hold outside your window!

On 12/17/2017 at 5:30 PM, Mikelle said:

LOL, she just randomly had an unwrapped candy cane her purse!  Funny!

We are not allowed purses in the pharmacy. This was just random stuff she was carrying. She was running late and probably was going to put on the makeup. The was a wrapper on the cane. haha

On 12/21/2017 at 9:52 AM, ladyscrapalot said:

Here’s my decoration photo. My sister made these for us several years ago. Sometimes the sit on top of our tv. This year the are sitting in front of it, hence the word Toshiba in the bg. 

1F84A34A-CC80-4C83-A1A2-28536E142FD1.jpeg

These are so cute and so beautifully made, I love dolls! :) 

9 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 21-Decoration

Well my decoration is extra special. It was sent to me when we moved to Florida from none other that our own Scrap Girl Andrea. I just love it, it hangs in the front of my tree. Thank you sweet Andrea

IMG_0071.JPG

I love Flamingos and have several ornaments - this one is so pretty! :)

We have lots of flamingos on our tree as well; my step mother and I give each other crazy flamingo things whenever we find them.  Here is my decoration photo - our elves are making mischief about the house, of course, and this morning we found them hanging from our mistletoe, which hangs in one of our doorway arches every year.

DSC_0133_PAD21Dec.jpg

15 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 21-Decoration

IMG_0071.JPG

I love it - looks great on your tree. My pleasure Debs. love you.

9 minutes ago, Mikelle said:

We have lots of flamingos on our tree as well; my step mother and I give each other crazy flamingo things whenever we find them.  Here is my decoration photo - our elves are making mischief about the house, of course, and this morning we found them hanging from our mistletoe, which hangs in one of our doorway arches every year.

DSC_0133_PAD21Dec.jpg

How sweet is this!

7 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Here's my Decorations photos.  I took two, so you could see each side of my cross stitch skate.  I never told my husband how much it cost me to make it and have it put together.

IMG_0093 2.jpg

IMG_0094 2.jpg

It's beautiful! Well done.

13 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I hate that I haven't been able to participate in this challenge.  I hope we do another photo a day challenge soon...  *HINT HINT*

I well be encouraging something like this with Project Life next year and will share a list at the start of each month for daily photos and also a weekly theme which can be fun. 

22 - Tree Topper

Today was my volunteer work day at the Rural Transaction Centre so I took a photo of the angel at the top of tree in the foyer.

22 - tree topper.jpg

6 hours ago, A-M said:

22 - Tree Topper

Today was my volunteer work day at the Rural Transaction Centre so I took a photo of the angel at the top of tree in the foyer.

22 - tree topper.jpg

pretty

15 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Here's my Decorations photos.  I took two, so you could see each side of my cross stitch skate.  I never told my husband how much it cost me to make it and have it put together.

IMG_0093 2.jpg

IMG_0094 2.jpg

Wow that is beautiful and your work is wonderful. Sometimes what hubbies don't know is best, don't ask, don't tell

Day 22- Tree topper.

This angel has been on our tree every year for 43 years. She is from the Christkindelsmarkt in Nuremburg Germany. Her hands and face are hand painted and made of wax. She is accompanied by 2 dozen candles scattered over the tree that we light every Christmas Eve (for just a few minutes) Fröhliche Weihnachten to all

IMG_0067.JPG

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

DSC_0133_PAD21Dec.jpg

lol

7 hours ago, A-M said:

I well be encouraging something like this with Project Life next year and will share a list at the start of each month for daily photos and also a weekly theme which can be fun. 

Awesome Anne Marie!  I also thought about participating in PL next year.  I didn't the last two years.  

3 hours ago, Boatlady said:

Day 22- Tree topper.

This angel has been on our tree every year for 43 years. She is from the Christkindelsmarkt in Nuremburg Germany. Her hands and face are hand painted and made of wax. She is accompanied by 2 dozen candles scattered over the tree that we light every Christmas Eve (for just a few minutes) Fröhliche Weihnachten to all

IMG_0067.JPG

Wow that is so so vintage. I love it.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:52 PM, angleigh said:

I cheated not a photo from today, but this weekend...a whole bunch of Red here.   This is most of our wrestling team.  After 2 LONG days in a gym they ended up placing 3rd out of 41 teams.  Not bad for over 1/2 the team being first  year varsity wrestlers, and 2 of our main ones (that's gone to state for 2 years) are out with injuries.

20171216_200027.jpg

Wow that’s awesome!

3 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

This beautiful angel did her job on our big tree for many years.  Now, I don't have the space for a big tree, but she is still an important part of my decorating.

IMG_0141 2.jpg

She is beautiful...so special

• angleigh changed the title to December Photo A Day - Day 17 through 23

Archived