Christmas Boutique Hunt

April Showers

Christmas Boutique Hunt

2017_ChristmasBoutiqueHunt_600.jpg

Here’s how to play the game:

• Using your best scavenger skills, search the Scrap Girls Boutique for the embellishments used to decorate the wreath.

• Make a list of the product name and its web address link for each item you find. You’ll know when you’ve found the correct product when you see this star image 2015_BoutiqueHunt_Star-1in.jpg on the product details page.

• After you've found them all, email all the product names/web links to games@scrapgirls.com by 11:59 p.m. (ET), Monday, December 25. Use the subject line “Christmas Boutique Hunt” for your email entry; include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.

• Those who correctly identify all the products will win a $5 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique. In addition, we will draw one name from the qualifying entries to receive a $20 Gift Certificate!

HINT: There are 27 embellishments (the books and worm count as one since they are from the same collection). The background papers and the wreath are NOT included. Everything is very straight-forward: You’ll be looking for embellishments only. There are no ScrapSimple products, brushes, or tools.

If you aren't up to playing the game, enjoy the pretty Christmas wreath and see if you can recreate it using your favorite papers and embellishments! Have fun!

I've been hunting for an hour now and have only found 4. Any hints on how to search the shop? For example I searched for "star" and there where 660 items to look at. How would you find the pink or white flower? There are 1680 items that came up with flower. 

Any hints would be appreciated! :runningdog:

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

I've been hunting for an hour now and have only found 4. Any hints on how to search the shop? For example I searched for "star" and there where 660 items to look at. How would you find the pink or white flower? There are 1680 items that came up with flower. 

Any hints would be appreciated! :runningdog:

Hmmmm...  I don’t really know!  I’m going to try to look and see if I can find any and how I do and I’ll let you know.   That doggie looks like you must feel, Barbara! 

We are on the road heading north to spend Christmas with our family. I'll try to stop by the boutique when I can to search, but based on past experience, I can tell you I'll probably get lost in the aisles getting distracted with all the wonderful Christmas goodies our designers have  made. :) Wow! 

Good luck everyone!

7 hours ago, barbaraj said:

How about changing it to get 20 of any of them. That would make it more do-able.

Barbara, please do not give up on your search.  Have you tried looking under themes - Christmas? Also as they are all embellishments you could try just looking under Categories - Embellishments.  

I used to love to hate this game! My only suggestions are to look through the Christmas section first and do break up your searches in to smaller time frames. You'll go nuts if you try to do it all in one sitting! Good Luck!

Too late! They are carting me away as I speak! I am averaging about 2 finds an hour. Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I am getting to be an expert on the store and have a full wish list. 5 days left, I might be able to find 10 or 12. I can see why you love to hate this game! A real challenge indeed.

Is anyone else playing? How are you doing?

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

Too late! They are carting me away as I speak! I am averaging about 2 finds an hour. Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I am getting to be an expert on the store and have a full wish list. 5 days left, I might be able to find 10 or 12. I can see why you love to hate this game! A real challenge indeed.

Is anyone else playing? How are you doing?

Oh Barbara, you always make me laugh!   :D  I’m glad it’s coming along, like Carla I used to love to hate this game and once I started it became an obsession!

Joyce is usually good at this game, we’ll see if she comes on and says that she’s playing.   :)

7 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh Barbara, you always make me laugh!   :D  I’m glad it’s coming along, like Carla I used to love to hate this game and once I started it became an obsession!

Joyce is usually good at this game, we’ll see if she comes on and says that she’s playing.   :)

Yes, I am playing, and no, I haven't found all of them.  But, I am like a dog with a bone, so I'll keep trying.  I don't have any suggestions that haven't already been made.  I does help to space the searches out and do other things in between.

1 hour ago, princessrunningfingers said:

Yes, I am playing, and no, I haven't found all of them.  But, I am like a dog with a bone, so I'll keep trying.  I don't have any suggestions that haven't already been made.  I does help to space the searches out and do other things in between.

I knew you’d be at it, Joyce, you’re always good at it! :santa-smilie:  

Archived