Christmas Boutique Hunt

April Showers

26 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I’ve found 10, feeling a little cross eyed. ?

I really did try to make sure you could see them in the previews. I even changed some of my original choices because they were really hard to see. There are no repeat designers, if that helps. There never are in these games.

1 hour ago, barbaraj said:

After I had found several then I went to the individual designers shops and found a lot. It really helps that there's only one from each.

Don't give up! Forget Santa! lol

Hee hee and that’s a good clue and hint, I never thought of that!  

9 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

So I decided to take another crack at it. I only need to find 2 more and then the internet goes down! Hopefully it stays up and I can find where I left off........

Good luck Kelly - fingers crossed for you and maybe April’s hint will help! :) 

On 12/20/2017 at 8:05 AM, barbaraj said:

Too late! They are carting me away as I speak! I am averaging about 2 finds an hour. Thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I am getting to be an expert on the store and have a full wish list. 5 days left, I might be able to find 10 or 12. I can see why you love to hate this game! A real challenge indeed.

Is anyone else playing? How are you doing?

I have all but the gingerbread man.  And I've spent hours looking :) The good news is I've found tons of things to add to my wish list...or is that the bad news? :)

23 hours ago, Lesann said:

I have all but the gingerbread man.  And I've spent hours looking :) The good news is I've found tons of things to add to my wish list...or is that the bad news? :)

Yeah, I can't find that gingerbread man to save my soul! lol! Oh well I never did like gingerbread men. lololololol!

6 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thank you for all the hints!! I had done a gingerbread search but it only a couple popped up. When April said quite a few showed up I realized I wasn't hitting enter or the search button where more options would show up!! :hit-head-with-hammer: I'm off to send my entry in! 

Glad you got that figured out! Sorry it was on the last one. 

7 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thank you for all the hints!! I had done a gingerbread search but it only a couple popped up. When April said quite a few showed up I realized I wasn't hitting enter or the search button where more options would show up!! :hit-head-with-hammer: I'm off to send my entry in! 

Yay, Kelly you did it! :)

I might grumble a bit, but I do enjoy this annual game, it really makes me, yes, makes me look at the designers and their collections.  My only request?  A bit more time next year.:tinkerbell:

Happy New Year to all, 

Hugs, Leslie Ann

Congratulations to this year's finishers! The site went down while I was in the midst of choosing all the winners for our Christmas Challenges, and I forgot to post this here the next day. I believe the Gift Certificates were sent out by Angie on December 28th.

Lesann
ladyscrapalot
Shirley Burke
barbaraj
princessrunningfingers
CC from AZ

I used a random name picker app for the $20 Gift Certificate winner and ladyscrapalot is our winner.

7 hours ago, April Showers said:

Congratulations to this year's finishers! The site went down while I was in the midst of choosing all the winners for our Christmas Challenges, and I forgot to post this here the next day. I believe the Gift Certificates were sent out by Angie on December 28th.

Lesann
ladyscrapalot
Shirley Burke
barbaraj
princessrunningfingers
CC from AZ

I used a random name picker app for the $20 Gift Certificate winner and ladyscrapalot is our winner.

Thank you so much!!! I had a fun time shopping. Now if my mojo would came back. ☺️☺️☺️

Archived