December Photo A Day - Day 24 through 31

angleigh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

I made up a little cookie tray for family that's coming over this afternoon.

IMG_0180 2.jpg

love it

Day 24- Cookies

After our party on Friday night there are no cookies left just them empty tin's.

IMG_0179.JPG

4 hours ago, alsoarty said:

I made these orange cranberry cookies to give to my neighbors. Here they’re cooling on a rack.

3B1D2BEF-A01D-4ACA-BDB7-A8D62BEB03CD.jpeg

Those look so yummy.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

DH and I don’t really eat dessert and with the girls on their own I don’t bake much anymore.  I snapped this photo at WM. All they had left. 

11D11BC8-ECD4-431D-BD66-BC35648BF7EB.jpeg

They are on sale too. Santa won't mind he has so many cookies and glasses of milk

We didn't actually make cookies today (the stores were all out of sugar cookie dough!)  At church this morning, one of the band members gave the rest of the band a bag of chocolate chip cookies each that he had made.  So once we got home, I cheated; too much left to do for Christmas!  I took four of his cookies and had the girls each frost and sprinkle two of them.  These are Santa's cookies for tonight.  I took better photos, where both of the girls were in focus, but this one made me laugh; I was trying to take a photo of Laura with her cookies, and Karlie photo-bombed.  Funny kid!

DSC_0249_24Dec.jpg

December 24 - Cookies
I didn’t expect to be making cookies on Christmas Eve but after a long day I had a yearning for Chocolate Chip cookies so I baked while everyone was eating dinner!   They were so yummy because the chips were still warm and melted when we ate them.

IMG_2478.jpg

December 25  Morning"

I was up 5am this MORNING getting some things ready and at 8am I smelled something sweet and found my cousin in the kitchen making these festive fresh mozzarella/tomato/basil sticks!

IMG_2475.thumb.jpg.52f6f25745a9f5699eacfb371add218c.jpg IMG_2477.thumb.jpg.8cf016c751b4e747b4c464270719f36b.jpg

My sister came down and started making a traditional Christmas breakfast - Christmas prep is in full swing here!

IMG_2482.thumb.jpg.f52e925990e46e0107cbd4b4f5a3136b.jpg

This is what it looked like on my street, this MORNING; thankfully last night’s snow wasn’t much, the roads are fine and the sun is coming up!

IMG_2479.thumb.jpg.17b98322a0546d2cf9f2b93487e12604.jpg
Merry Christmas everyone!  :santa:  :xmastree:

Took a lot of photos this morning, but this is the one I chose for the PAD today.  This is DH and my MIL; my MIL had just unwrapped the calendar I made this year.  She loves it! She's also got a blanket wrapped around her, that we gave her just this morning. 

DSC_0485_25Dec.jpg

Oops I forgot to post this. We had a beautiful sky Christmas morning and I went out to take a panoramic photo of it to post here then forgot all about it.

IMG_0186.JPG

10 hours ago, princessrunningfingers said:

My Grateful Photo.  I am grateful for all my cherished memories.

IMG_0232.JPG

That’s lovely, Joyce...

8 hours ago, CRS said:

Here is my 24th and 25th PAD photos...

Cookies for Santa

IMG_2695.JPG

And a partial shot of the living room, the couch was covered in boxes and gifts, too.

IMG_2696.JPG

And I see Buddy, too! :)

25 - Morning

My four grandchildren's stockings ready and waiting for them to wake up.

25 - morning.jpg

26 - Grateful

I found the word Grateful in the bible as I am grateful for having God's Word to read and we gave the two oldest granddaughters each a Bible for Christmas.

26 - grateful.jpg

27 - 3.46pm

We arrived home not long before this time and I had just unpacked some of the gifts we had received for Christmas. My sister gave me a scarf ( black sparkly ) and strangely without each of us knowing, I gave her a scarf.

27 - 346pm.jpg

Archived