Project Life 2018

A-M

Goodness me what an amazing start to the Project Life challenge. Look at all you ladies who have chosen to take it on. :clapping_kitty:Oooh the PL gallery is going to be humming this year!!!

I'm back from holiday and now can say I am hoping to join in on the PL fun as well. I still have three weeks left to do for last year and then that will be two years completed. They are soooo much fun to look back over. I have done weekly pages for the last couple of years but that is quite a big commitment so I'm thinking of just doing monthly this year BUT I could change my mind:blush: but please can you sign me up any how please Anne Marie?

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Ngaire said:

Goodness me what an amazing start to the Project Life challenge. Look at all you ladies who have chosen to take it on. :clapping_kitty:Oooh the PL gallery is going to be humming this year!!!

I'm back from holiday and now can say I am hoping to join in on the PL fun as well. I still have three weeks left to do for last year and then that will be two years completed. They are soooo much fun to look back over. I have done weekly pages for the last couple of years but that is quite a big commitment so I'm thinking of just doing monthly this year BUT I could change my mind:blush: but please can you me up any how please Anne Marie?

Ngaire, good to see you back from holidays. I will add you to the chart and you name will show when I do my first update.

8 hours ago, tinkerbell11 said:

I will of course do 2018... I need to get 2017 finished ! But I love this challenge and my yearly books.

The photo ideas are fun also. I may give them a try to add a little something to my pages.

Good to see you join in Shannon, I will add you to the chart. 

2 hours ago, alsoarty said:

Im going to try doing this challeng this year. I tried once and gave up.

Andrea, I will add you to the chart and just do what you can when you can... no pressure. 

1 hour ago, Ande43 said:

Well, here is week one....and away we go LOL

Great to see your first one for the year.

Now as the host of this challenge. I will not always comment here in this thread as it is going to grow into a very long thread during the year with so many taking part... I am excited about the response... so I will always make sure I do comment in the gallery.  Hope you all understand my reason behind this. 

Here is  page for Week 1 but I am change to monthly because there are just so many things happening and I feel I won't be able to keep up. I used Ann-Marie's food prompt.

3 hours ago, A-M said:

Great to see your first one for the year.

Now as the host of this challenge. I will not always comment here in this thread as it is going to grow into a very long thread during the year with so many taking part... I am excited about the response... so I will always make sure I do comment in the gallery.  Hope you all understand my reason behind this. 

No problem Anne Marie....

Anne-Marie-please count me in!  

I plan to do one double page spread each month for now.  I do like the weekly/daily prompts as well, I may throw some of those in as well.  Such great ideas, thank you Anne-Marie!  I look forward to chatting with you all in the other thread.  (I've been recovering for the last few weeks, so I've been a little MIA)

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Anne-Marie-please count me in!  

I plan to do one double page spread each month for now.  I do like the weekly/daily prompts as well, I may throw some of those in as well.  Such great ideas, thank you Anne-Marie!  I look forward to chatting with you all in the other thread.  (I've been recovering for the last few weeks, so I've been a little MIA)

Conda, I have added you to the chart and you will see your name added when I next update  it. 

3 minutes ago, lawyerlyn said:

please sign me in. maybe i will be able to complete one this year

Welcome to our Project Life challenge. I have added you to the chart and you will see your name there once I update the chart. 

This looks like fun.  I'd like to do weekly challenges.  Project Life 18 is going to be lots of fun.   As I get better, I'll attach files. For now, I'm happy to have posted into the gallery!   

10 hours ago, copycath said:

Please count me in. I am looking forward to the challenge.

Welcome Cath ( from a fellow Aussie) to our Project Life 2018 challenge. 

9 hours ago, MLVande said:

This looks like fun.  I'd like to do weekly challenges. Here's week 1!

Week 1.pdf

Thankyou for joining us and being so prompt to already share a layout which needs to be uploaded to our gallery as stated in my opening thread. 

1 hour ago, tresasteve said:

Do you just sign up by replying on here?  I really want to do this, no guarantees but I am always trying to get back into my digital scrapping!!

It’s a great way to start!  Anne Marie will see your post here and add you to the chart the next time she updates! It’s a busy thread. :D  And, welcome!  

1 hour ago, tresasteve said:

Do you just sign up by replying on here?  I really want to do this, no guarantees but I am always trying to get back into my digital scrapping!!

Thankyou for joining us. I have added you to the chart and you will see you name included when I update the chart. 

Archived