Project Life 2018

A-M

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sueb_4 said:

My Beautiful Girls

I am really enjoying these challenges.  As I said on my layout I will try a little harder to act on the prompt.

I love seeing all the different layouts.  Inspiring.

Sue, there is no need to follow the photo prompts I share as it is not a requirement for Project Life.  They are just for those who want to use them or be inspired by them. 

4 hours ago, MomentInTime said:

New Year, New Home

Did I link this to the correct thread?

Kerry, your link has worked fine. Thankyou for joining in with Project Life 2018. 

Here is the photo prompts for March and remember these are just suggestions. They are not requirements for taking part in the challenge.

Themes - March.jpg

You can find this in the gallery HERE to know the products I used to create the page.

It is March already here Down Under so I finished my February page:   HERE

So, I looked back through my photos from February and I don't have a single photo of a person...none of my kids. I'm a bad mom...when I told them, they said "good, I don't like having my picture taken"!

3 hours ago, CRS said:

So, I looked back through my photos from February and I don't have a single photo of a person...none of my kids. I'm a bad mom...when I told them, they said "good, I don't like having my picture taken"!

Oh, that’s really funny.   Teenagers....  Maybe Buddy should be the star in your March pages!  :rofl:

On 12/31/2017 at 3:01 PM, QuirkyGirl said:

Hi There Everyone!

Gosh... can you believe that this project starts tomorrow? I can't... but here it comes ready or not! In trying to prepare a bit, I peeked through the store and picked out several core kits just for this project. I may add more as the year progresses, but I work better with fewer choices - especially for large projects.

For 2018 I have chosen to work with...

12 x 24 Scrap It Monthly 3 Series 1, 2 & 3 by Marlene Peacock

Picturesque Collection Biggie by Syndee Nuckles

Take Wing Collection Biggie by Amanda Fraijo-Tobin

I love the way all 3 of these kits work together. I love the clean, fresh lines of the templates... they allow me to concentrate on the pictures and the words. And I love the vibrant textures and colors of the kits and the way they flow in sync, they feel well-balanced to me. The elements are perfect for the theme and are just my style. I also chose my fonts.

I have prepared my core pages for January... to keep the project simple and easy for me to keep up with, I have decided to use the same two page template for the full month of January and will probably only change the background papers for each week. After I add in all the pictures for the week, I will include a few more embellishments.

Can't wait to see what everyone is doing!! What is your process for big projects?

1 January Week 1.jpg

Wow you sure are organized. I need to follow your example.... it looks great so far.

Archived