Project Life 2018

A-M

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Becster said:

Not quite off topic, but is there a blinkie for Project Life 2018?

Becky, I do  not think one has been made that I know of.  I will ask in the backroom to see if one has been made.  

You can find my APRIL page in the gallery here

With all that was going on with my husband, Ken heading off to hospital I decided to give up on my daily photos. I will continue to share the list each month for those who like to use them.

I hope to start sharing my weekly pages in our Scrap Girls gallery. 

6 hours ago, A-M said:

You can find my APRIL page in the gallery here

With all that was going on with my husband, Ken heading off to hospital I decided to give up on my daily photos. I will continue to share the list each month for those who like to use them.

I hope to start sharing my weekly pages in our Scrap Girls gallery. 

I love your monthly pages and was glad to have great examples showing how it could be done!  I did see your first weekly page, though and it’s very pretty, too! :)
I hope Ken is doing well and home soon to you.  

With the end of the month not too far away, I will wait until then to share an update of the chart.   If there were more active in this challenge I would share the chart more often. 

Hopefully I am not missing any commenting on the pages that are shared in this thread.  

Here are the June themes for daily and weekly photos.  I will one day soon share undated charts. Themes---June.thumb.jpg.10cd23d560eb9878f185d90f0df07479.jpg

I am so far behind and so messed up I think I will start over with your prompts AnnMarie. I see everyone's wonderful work and say I need to make one......then I forget. Another senior moment!

Archived