Project Life 2018

A-M

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have updated the tracking sheets. Please note that I have placed a cross through the first half of the year of the top sheet as that is the quarterly draw one and therefore any layouts created for the months already covered there are not applicable but they are needed if you have not shared any for the yearly draw which you need to do at least one layout a month which is shown on the bottom sheet ( blue one).   You can find the updated sheets in the opening posts  HERE

Now here is the themes for August for those who like to use them for their photos.  This page is in the gallery HERE

Themes---August.jpg

18 hours ago, Florida granny said:

The chart for the August themes is so pretty, Anne-Marie! I love that pink.

Thankyou Diane. I chose pink for August as that was my mother's favourite colour and August was her birth month.   I should share this page in the  gallery as I am using a set of great styles to create my background papers.  I will return with a link the page  in the gallery  HERE

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Thankyou Diane. I chose pink for August as that was my mother's favourite colour and August was her birth month.   I should share this page in the  gallery as I am using a set of great styles to create my background papers.  I will return with a link the page  in the gallery  HERE

Anne Marie I just finished looking at and commenting on your chart and checking out the supplies you used.   I love the background and looked at the styles which are so pretty, but was wondering how you created the paper?    Do you use a background and apply the style to it?  I couldn’t find anything in the style marketing image that looked like the paper on your chart or a pink one either so was very curious as to how it is done or how to use those styles?   As I was wondering I found this post!   Can you please tell me how you use those styles to create the background and to get it in pink or whatever color?
Thanks! 

On 8/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, MariJ said:

Anne Marie I just finished looking at and commenting on your chart and checking out the supplies you used.   I love the background and looked at the styles which are so pretty, but was wondering how you created the paper?    Do you use a background and apply the style to it?  I couldn’t find anything in the style marketing image that looked like the paper on your chart or a pink one either so was very curious as to how it is done or how to use those styles?   As I was wondering I found this post!   Can you please tell me how you use those styles to create the background and to get it in pink or whatever color?
Thanks! 

Marilyn, I will see if I can word a little tutorial for you but I will need to find out if you can rescale styles in PSE.  I am not presently at home so once I am I will look into it for you.  In that style marketing image it is  a grey and white one.

P.S.   I am  home and put together a tutorial you can find HERE

6 hours ago, A-M said:

Marilyn, I will see if I can word a little tutorial for you but I will need to find out if you can rescale styles in PSE.  I am not presently at home so once I am I will look into it for you.  In that style marketing image it is  a grey and white one.

P.S.   I home and put together a tutorial you can find HERE

THANK YOU!  Anne Marie, it’s wonderful and so nice of you to do.  I did look and see my PSE 13 has the place you indicate to rescale styles.

I am trying to stay caught up so  Week 31   as I have mentioned in the gallery I have not used much Scrap Girls products as I need a painting themed kit to show what my Ken has been up to. The walls of our bedroom are now  "lavender" and it looks good. 

Archived