Project Life 2018

A-M

I have updated the charts so please let me know if I have missed anyone.  Looks like a few will miss out on the yearly prize unless they submit a layout for January. 

You can find the updated charts  HERE

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Hi Anne Marie, thanks for charting us and for a fun month!  I posted 3 pages for January so along with Angie’s “gift” tally I think I should have 4 smileys for January?  
Thank you, I am about to start my February page. :) 

Thank you Marilyn for letting me know. I have marked it on my copy and it will show correctly the next time I share an updated version. 

22 minutes ago, A-M said:

Thank you Marilyn for letting me know. I have marked it on my copy and it will show correctly the next time I share an updated version. 

Sure and it’s no problem Anne Marie!  You are doing an amazing job of keeping up with this.   :) 

Here is week #7

It looks like I only have 3 smilies plus a freebie on the chart,,,,I have posted 7 LOs with todays ...did I mess up somewhere along the line?? I am going from Sunday to Saturday each week....

April, I didn't make myself very clear!  What I wanted to know is whether we can use

memorabilia from this year instead of photos on some pages. So, for example, scanned tickets,

theater brochure pages (or parts of them), map pieces, etc.

I know that old family history photo

pages are not for this challenge.

13 hours ago, Xana said:

April, I didn't make myself very clear!  What I wanted to know is whether we can use

memorabilia from this year instead of photos on some pages. So, for example, scanned tickets,

theater brochure pages (or parts of them), map pieces, etc.

I know that old family history photo

pages are not for this challenge.

Xana, I  have already answered your question about this and as you have  not to date,  shared any layouts in our Project Life 2018 gallery I have not yet added you to our chart. I can add you now if you definitely want to take part. 

I will share a link to where I answered you before:  HERE

Xana, I will add you to the chart  and you will see your name on it when I update it and share it next week at the end of February. 

Archived