Project Life 2018

A-M

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to let you know Ann Marie, I have 12 LO's uploaded.  I Posted it on March 26th..I see you have me at 11 on Sheet.

9 hours ago, Ande43 said:

Just to let you know Ann Marie, I have 12 LO's uploaded.  I Posted it on March 26th..I see you have me at 11 on Sheet.

Carol, I have corrected that on my sheet so you will have 12 chances at the quarterly draw. 

3 hours ago, Marie-Christine said:

Here is March

Marie, I have added this one to my sheet. 

1 hour ago, A-M said:

Carol, I have corrected that on my sheet so you will have 12 chances at the quarterly draw. 

Thanks !!

2 hours ago, sueb_4 said:

Here I am for

Week 12

Week 13

Week 14

Sue, I have added two more for March for you so you will now have 12 chances at the first quarterly draw. 

14 hours ago, lawyerlyn said:

Anne-marie, hi, from your board i can see that i had 10 layouts (4 for january, 3 for february, and 3 for march) but i got only 7 total. :-(

Marlyn, everyone was given a free smiley for January so even though you created 4 for that month you could not receive 5 smileys because the rule is a maximum of 4 per month.  So your week 4 which would have been January is not counted. 

I had a good look through the gallery and you are up to week 12 but as you have only done 3 so far for March ( week 13 is still in March),  Your true total is 11 so I apologise for the mistake. 

3 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Hi Ann-marie. I have actually done 2 pages for March but I expect you know that and are updating it soon :) 

Jane I did add your most current one to my chart so you now have 8 chances with the prize draw. 

19 hours ago, A-M said:

Marlyn, everyone was given a free smiley for January so even though you created 4 for that month you could not receive 5 smileys because the rule is a maximum of 4 per month.  So your week 4 which would have been January is not counted. 

I had a good look through the gallery and you are up to week 12 but as you have only done 3 so far for March ( week 13 is still in March),  Your true total is 11 so I apologise for the mistake. 

that's quite okay, Anne-Marie! thanks! :D

Winner of our first Quarterly Draw..... 

Winner-of-March-Quarterly-Draw.jpg.d802cfd5d689b3a1501e9abf9cb44ca0.jpg

Congratulations Mikelle.... I will send you a PM to explain what to do to claim your prize. 

Yay!  I don't work with templates often, so there's another skill I need to get better at.  This is a good excuse!  And with that said, I am behind on taking my photos for this week... better get moving!

Archived