Project Life 2018

Those sharing Week 2 already.... you are doing well keeping up with your pages.  I will share an updated chart sometime this week. 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really like doing Project Life but have been back and forth on what format to take for 2018.  I enjoyed doing monthly pages and photos last year and don’t mind scrapping the ordinary and mundane because in it is a lot of special people, events and important things.  But, it became difficult with my foot fracture and other hard life issues to be highlighting all of that last year so I didn’t want to do it for another.  I thought of doing an “artsy” or Art Journaling page each month, but with no direction I might have a hard time following through.  Then, I saw Anne Marie’s first week’s photo prompt: “Food” and remembered a photo I’d just taken when I’d finally filled my bird feeder on a snowy frigid Winter day and a woodpecker swooped right in for lunch!  So, here is my “artsy-food” layout.  I used the “Brushstroke” app on my iPad for the watercolor effect on the photo.
So, it looks like for 2018 my Project Life is going to be a mish-mosh of where I am right then.   Maybe even for an event I’ll do a multi-photo layout and hopefully all the pages will go together ok.  I guess that’s like life, right?  :)

Here’s my: January 1 Winter/Food

19 hours ago, A-M said:

Those sharing Week 2 already.... you are doing well keeping up with your pages.  I will share an updated chart sometime this week. 

Just wanted to say thank you for your GREAT daily prompts!! It makes this project so easy... and I LOVE the way the prompts make me look at my world!!

3 hours ago, MomentInTime said:

I think I'm going to try this out. Monthly. Can't imagine trying to do daily or weekly pages!

Welcome to our Project Life challenge. I will add your name to the chart and when I update it sometime this week you will see it there along with one free smiley for the quarterly drawings of a prize - layout template. 

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I was  having a few problems linking but may have done part of what is required.  Its an age thing for me.  When I initially tried to link there was a bounding box which I inadvertantly  deleted!!

8 hours ago, sueb_4 said:

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I was  having a few problems linking but may have done part of what is required.  Its an age thing for me.  When I initially tried to link there was a bounding box which I inadvertantly  deleted!!

Hi there, so glad to have you with us!
Here’s what you should do in this thread.   First, copy the web address of your layout page once you post it.
Then come back to this thread and type the name of your layout.   For instance, “Cheeky Granddaughter”.
Highlight your title, then click in the “Link” icon above - it looks like a chain link and is 5th from the left.
A box will come up, paste your layout web address into that box and click “Insert into Post”
Click “Submit reply” to post your link!

Let us know if you have trouble, everyone is always glad to help.  :)

Here is my next layout. I have used a Quick Click by Christina Bartholomew purchased several years ago.  The papers used are now discontinued. The journaling reads:

Check out my new Presto Pressure
Canner.  Its awesome. It arrived
Thursday 18th January.  I don’t know
how I managed without it.  I have  not
used one before & love it.

Week 3

Here's my Title Page   I still have the whole month of December to finish up for 2017 so I am pokey.  I have decided to do monthly layouts this year and probably mix and match the pocket template with stitching I like so well from last year with regular layouts.  Not 100% sure yet.