Project Life 2018 - Chatting Thread

A-M

46 minutes ago, April Showers said:

I just saw a sneak peek of what Susie has coming for the 2018 templates. They're fabulous. If you haven't figured out what you want to do yet, watch for them! I think they're brilliant.

Oh no!  I loved the 2017 ones and thought them ingenious, now she is going to tempt me yet again?  It was those templates and seeing how Ngaire used them that actually “talked” me into doing PL for 2917! :D

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have now updated the chart which you can find  HERE

Please let me know if I have left anyone off or did not put a smiley face for a completed layout. If you read the info above the charts it will explain why everyone has a smiley face in the top chart.  Also please let me know if there are spelling mistakes in your name or user name, thank you. 

23 hours ago, barbaraj said:

I think I'm going to be all over the place with this. :D  I have my first one done which I agonized over, had 9 different versions, went back and tweeked constantly.

But things will evolve eventually. Have my haiku one done and will work on a more traditional one. Not much going on in my life. Maybe I should go rob a bank

to get a little action!:blinking-in-scarf:

We can all take a roadtrip to visit you in the lock up!

13 hours ago, April Showers said:

I just saw a sneak peek of what Susie has coming for the 2018 templates. They're fabulous. If you haven't figured out what you want to do yet, watch for them! I think they're brilliant.

I still LOVE the 2017 ones from Susie...this should be good!

Thanks to your inspiration and encouragement I'm giving this a try. My first layout is here.  Anne-Marie, you can officially add me to the chart (now that you've painstakingly made the charts).

I'll join the "all over the place" club since, except for the size, I think each layout is going to be different. :D 

2 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Thanks to your inspiration and encouragement I'm giving this a try. My first layout is here.  Anne-Marie, you can officially add me to the chart (now that you've painstakingly made the charts).

I'll join the "all over the place" club since, except for the size, I think each layout is going to be different. :D 

Glad you joined in and Heehee, Diane!  We “all over the place” scrappers seem to be a large group! :D

I've updated the 2016 Everyday Collection.  It's now in the store as Everyday Collection Biggie.  I have added on 37 papers,  set up the journal cards to they are perpetual, and some new word art.  All dates will go from the original 2016 to 2025

Here's a preview of the new pieces.  If you've purchased the collection in the past let me know and I will send you a new link so you can download the items.

ABR_2016EVeryday_AddOn.jpg

3 hours ago, angleigh said:

I've updated the 2016 Everyday Collection.  It's now in the store as Everyday Collection Biggie.  I have added on 37 papers,  set up the journal cards to they are perpetual, and some new word art.  All dates will go from the original 2016 to 2025

Here's a preview of the new pieces.  If you've purchased the collection in the past let me know and I will send you a new link so you can download the items.

This is fantastic!! I love the original set! Thank you!!

7 hours ago, angleigh said:

Angie, I will add this to my wish list to purchase sometime soon. I may not use it this year but it might be handy for next year or the year after or the year after.... 

14 hours ago, angleigh said:

Thank you Angie, I’m excited!  I have the original and love it, now it will work for a long time. :) 

6 minutes ago, sueb_4 said:

Hi Anne Marie

I do not see my name on the list and I seem to have lost the text box to enter my gallery.

Cheers Sue

Sue I have not updated the list yet this week.  On my copy I do have your name.   I am not sure what you mean by "text box" .  If you look here is explains how to link from the gallery if that is what you are asking about. 

Thanks for the fast reply Anne Marie.  I was actually meaning the signature link.  I followed April Showers instructions but unfortunately did something wrong.  Initially there was a bounding box which I put the url in but that was the wrong thing that I entered.  So I deleted the bounding box & now cant get it back. 

It was so that I could link to my gallery.  

11 hours ago, sueb_4 said:

Thanks for the fast reply Anne Marie.  I was actually meaning the signature link.  I followed April Showers instructions but unfortunately did something wrong.  Initially there was a bounding box which I put the url in but that was the wrong thing that I entered.  So I deleted the bounding box & now cant get it back. 

Sue you need to only link to each Project Life layout as you add them to the gallery.  Not a link to your whole gallery.  

Anne-Marie, I think Sue means the link to her gallery that is in her signature, like I have a link to my gallery in my signature.  That’s the only way I can quickly get to my own gallery, by going to one of my recent posts and clicking on the link in my own signature.  I see that the words “My Gallery” in Sue’s siggy isn’t linked still... did you get any help with the link, Sue?

15 hours ago, sueb_4 said:

Hi Sue, maybe ask for help with your gallery link in the General Questions and TOU section... I wish I could help, but honestly I don’t quite remember how to do it!

2 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Anne-Marie, I think Sue means the link to her gallery that is in her signature, like I have a link to my gallery in my signature.  That’s the only way I can quickly get to my own gallery, by going to one of my recent posts and clicking on the link in my own signature.  I see that the words “My Gallery” in Sue’s siggy isn’t linked still... did you get any help with the link, Sue?

If you have set up your own albums you can click on the arrow up the top of the forum beside your username and then click profile and then albums. 

Also, I need to apologise that you are not required to link your image to the other main thread as I thought. I am so used to everyone just doing that automatically. But your layout does need to be in the Project Life 2018 gallery. 

13 hours ago, A-M said:

If you have set up your own albums you can click on the arrow up the top of the forum beside your username and then click profile and then albums. 

Also, I need to apologise that you are not required to link your image to the other main thread as I thought. I am so used to everyone just doing that automatically. But your layout does need to be in the Project Life 2018 gallery. 

I think I've tried this before, and it did work to get to my albums, but it doesn't show any of my layouts that were uploaded to other galleries, like challenge galleries, etc.  I'll try it again, though, and make sure that was the case.

Ah, I figured it out!  Go to my profile, click on Albums, then click on See My Activity, and the list of links on the left toward the bottom is "Images".  Click on that, and it brings up my entire gallery, including LO's posted in the challenges.  But, it's still very nice to have the direct link to it in my signature.  I'm lazy like that!  I know Carla has a link to hers in her signature, as well, and every once in a while I will click on hers to stalk her gallery, lol.  Makes it easy to see someone else's entire gallery, with a signature link.

Mikelle, I like your reasoning behind the link to your gallery so I have followed your idea and added a link to mine which I hope works. 

21 minutes ago, A-M said:

Mikelle, I like your reasoning behind the link to your gallery so I have followed your idea and added a link to mine which I hope works. 

I just tried it, yours works perfectly!

4 hours ago, A-M said:

Mikelle I like your reasoning, too, thank you!   Anne Marie, could you please tell us how you added the link?  Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Mikelle I like your reasoning, too, thank you!   Anne Marie, could you please tell us how you added the link?  Thank you! :)

Marilyn,  I am copying part of Mikelle info here:

Go to my profile, click on Albums, then click on See My Activity, and the list of links on the left toward the bottom is "Images".  Click on that, and it brings up your entire gallery, including LO's posted in the challenges.  

Now copy the web address. Then go to your account settings  then Signature... I added mine below all the blinkies ...  type the words  "My Gallery" and highlight that, then click on the little "chain link" and the popup box should show for you to paste in the web address of your gallery..  click on "insert into post" and then click on "save" 

10 hours ago, A-M said:

Marilyn,  I am copying part of Mikelle info here:

Go to my profile, click on Albums, then click on See My Activity, and the list of links on the left toward the bottom is "Images".  Click on that, and it brings up your entire gallery, including LO's posted in the challenges.  

Now copy the web address. Then go to your account settings  then Signature... I added mine below all the blinkies ...  type the words  "My Gallery" and highlight that, then click on the little "chain link" and the popup box should show for you to paste in the web address of your gallery..  click on "insert into post" and then click on "save" 

Thanks Anne Marie (& Mikelle)!
I did it and it works. :)

Archived