Project Life 2018 - Chatting Thread

A-M

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Sorry Angie... I had it all ready but with hosting the chat on the weekend and then needing to start off the World Tour.. I forgot.

You can find July HERE

Awesome...thanks Anne-Marie!   Ooh and "on the floor"  great now everyone is going to see my dirty carpet all week  ?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2018 at 6:28 AM, angleigh said:

Awesome...thanks Anne-Marie!   Ooh and "on the floor"  great now everyone is going to see my dirty carpet all week  ?

Now you have me curious, Angie. I need to go back and look at your dirty carpet, LOL. Pretty bad of me, right? :lol: On the other hand, you notice I did NOT photograph MY floors!

... Just checking in after half a year. So far I'm still liking the 8 1/2 x 11 size of my PL pages. Since I've gotten pretty lax about taking photos every day -- or even every few days, I think the "make a page whenever I feel like it" technique is working for me better than trying to do weekly pages. Having said that, I'm still impressed with everyone else's pages and love all the creativity. You are all amazing!

9 hours ago, Florida granny said:

... Just checking in after half a year. So far I'm still liking the 8 1/2 x 11 size of my PL pages. Since I've gotten pretty lax about taking photos every day -- or even every few days, I think the "make a page whenever I feel like it" technique is working for me better than trying to do weekly pages. Having said that, I'm still impressed with everyone else's pages and love all the creativity. You are all amazing!

I’ve done weekly and monthly pages and enjoyed them but I have been doing well with “scrap as I go” also.   You too are amazing, thanks for the thoughts!

I am still back in May for my weekly pages so next year I might just copy Diane's concept and also style !  ( just love it ! ) 

• 1 month later...

Once I am back in Florida with my multiple screens and constant internet I am going to try to catch up. You are doing such a good job on this Anne-Marie I want to support you. Wish me luck

Archived