Jump to content
A-M

Project Life 2018 - Chatting Thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, A-M said:

Sorry Angie... I had it all ready but with hosting the chat on the weekend and then needing to start off the World Tour.. I forgot.

You can find July HERE

Awesome...thanks Anne-Marie!   Ooh and "on the floor"  great now everyone is going to see my dirty carpet all week  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2018 at 6:28 AM, angleigh said:

Awesome...thanks Anne-Marie!   Ooh and "on the floor"  great now everyone is going to see my dirty carpet all week  🙂

Now you have me curious, Angie. I need to go back and look at your dirty carpet, LOL. Pretty bad of me, right? :lol: On the other hand, you notice I did NOT photograph MY floors!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... Just checking in after half a year. So far I'm still liking the 8 1/2 x 11 size of my PL pages. Since I've gotten pretty lax about taking photos every day -- or even every few days, I think the "make a page whenever I feel like it" technique is working for me better than trying to do weekly pages. Having said that, I'm still impressed with everyone else's pages and love all the creativity. You are all amazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Florida granny said:

... Just checking in after half a year. So far I'm still liking the 8 1/2 x 11 size of my PL pages. Since I've gotten pretty lax about taking photos every day -- or even every few days, I think the "make a page whenever I feel like it" technique is working for me better than trying to do weekly pages. Having said that, I'm still impressed with everyone else's pages and love all the creativity. You are all amazing!

I’ve done weekly and monthly pages and enjoyed them but I have been doing well with “scrap as I go” also.   You too are amazing, thanks for the thoughts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still back in May for my weekly pages so next year I might just copy Diane's concept and also style !  ( just love it ! ) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, A-M said:

I am still back in May for my weekly pages so next year I might just copy Diane's concept and also style !  ( just love it ! ) 

Thanks, Anne-Marie! I'm truly impressed with your pages as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can I find the Photo Prompts for Sept???

I found it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once I am back in Florida with my multiple screens and constant internet I am going to try to catch up. You are doing such a good job on this Anne-Marie I want to support you. Wish me luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×