Jumpstart January 2018

ValerieT

Now for today's task.

3rd January – Task 3
Start a new layout in your preferred size and add three papers. Make sure the dominant colour of your layout is the same as what you picked in task 2.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, beatricemi said:

I hope this is correct. I used papers from Warmth, the kit I chose. I don't know how you got your thumbnail images inserted. I think this is too big :(

step1_20180103_web.jpg

If you want to change the size, double click on the image after you place it in your post.  A new box will pop up where you can change the size. If you want to change this one, just click edit first, then double click on the image. Usually 400x400 is a good size.

17 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I picked papers from ABR SS Paper: Bitty Pattern 4 and MPE Refreshed. I cheated a little on the Bitty Pattern papers. Since they are Scrap Simple I just made them "my" green. :D 

3 papers.jpg

I love your very own personal green color, don't you just love scrap simple products :)

Here is today's task.

4th January – Task 4
Add your photos to your layout and nine embellishments. Make sure your favourite colour is still dominant.

1 hour ago, ValerieT said:

Here is today's task.

4th January – Task 4
Add your photos to your layout and nine embellishments. Make sure your favourite colour is still dominant.

Any number of photos?

On 1/3/2018 at 3:20 PM, CRS said:

If you want to change the size, double click on the image after you place it in your post.  A new box will pop up where you can change the size. If you want to change this one, just click edit first, then double click on the image. Usually 400x400 is a good size.

Ahh! Good to know!

Got a very busy day today, so I am posting today's task a little bit earlier than normal.

5th January – Task 5
Add some word art to your layout. You can either use premade word art or create your own.

Archived