Jumpstart January 2018

ValerieT

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm way behind, but going to try to catch up!

Here is Jan 3, 3 papers from DRB I Believe

Jumpstart January1.jpg

Jan 4, Added 3 photos and 9 embellishments. I counted the frames as 1 embellishment because the were in 1 file (Angie's stack them frames).

Jumpstart January1.jpg

Oooohhhh... I feel a bit sick.  I worked so hard on my background yesterday, I used sooooo many papers and ScrapSimple masks, blending modes, etc... I saved the layout just fine, but I didn't close out Photoshop, just put my laptop to sleep, and then didn't get to work on the LO until just a bit ago.  Photoshop freaked out, I had to restart it, and when I went to add my embellishments to the photo info, I saw I lost the rest of my supply list.  I have to go back and try to recreate the list before I post the LO Saturday.  Anyway, here's the thumbnail with my 5 embellishments added.  I cheated a little, I think... I have 5 embellishments, but I triplicated the one flower.

JSJan_LO2thumb.jpg

9 hours ago, Mikelle said:

Oooohhhh... I feel a bit sick.  I worked so hard on my background yesterday, I used sooooo many papers and ScrapSimple masks, blending modes, etc... I saved the layout just fine, but I didn't close out Photoshop, just put my laptop to sleep, and then didn't get to work on the LO until just a bit ago.  Photoshop freaked out, I had to restart it, and when I went to add my embellishments to the photo info, I saw I lost the rest of my supply list.  I have to go back and try to recreate the list before I post the LO Saturday.  Anyway, here's the thumbnail with my 5 embellishments added.  I cheated a little, I think... I have 5 embellishments, but I triplicated the one flower.

JSJan_LO2thumb.jpg

Oh NOooooooooo....   Your background is so beautiful, I’m glad you still have it even if not your supply list.   Your layout looks awesome so far, too. :)

10th January – Task 9 - add five embellishments

CRO_StartingFresh_Emb_Heart,    

EBA_AutumnJoy_Emb_Branch,    

KME_ButterflyFX_Emb_Bow-Cream,  

MRE_JTBeginning_Emb_GlitterCircles,    

FLO_Evasion_Emb-flower12

Sorry to be so late today ladies! The day ran away!!

11th January – Task 10
We are taking a break from our layouts today and heading over to the gallery.

We want you to comment on three layouts that have less than five comments. Post links to the three layouts you have commented on in this thread. Make sure your comment is at number 5 or lower.

Posting earlier today ladies! Off to a field trip with Ava for the day ; in crazy weather it's pouring and expecting ice/snow later. I have experienced an Ice Storm SO hoping it isn't like 20 years ago!

12th January – Task 11
Back to our layouts.

Add at least four sentences of journalling to your layout.

12th January – Task 11
Add at least four sentences of journalling to your layout.

Hmmm. This is a layout that I think looks better without journaling. But then, I say that every time.

Four sentences added.

Archived