Jumpstart January 2018

ValerieT

:new_year::new_year: Happy New Year :new_year::new_year:

It's time to kick off the new year with a slow scrap (with added tasks!)

Join us for "Jumpstart January!"

Everyday, Monday to Saturday, there will be a daily task. Each task will either be for directly creating your layout or a little task that could be anything.

Those who complete all tasks and upload all the layouts by 11:59 pm (ET) January 31st will be entered in a drawing to win one of two $10 Gift Certificates to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Each person who completes a layout will be entered – once for each completed challenge page - into a drawing for one of three $3 gift certificates.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is our first task for 2018.

1st January – Task 1

A new year requires a new siggy.

Your task today is to create a new siggy. Only siggies created during January will count for this task.

Here is today's task.

2nd January – Task 2

Today we want you to do a bit of window shopping, or actual shopping if you want.

Head over to the Scrap Girls Shop and find a collection that is predominantly your favourite colour. Add a link in this thread to the collection(s) that catch your eye.

Please note; you do not have to use the collection you pick to create your layout.

17 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Here's my new siggy

For some reason, my old one is still showing up, too. Hmmm... There must be a way to delete that one. I could use some help, please. :hit-head-with-hammer:

I had that prob too. I put my cursor below the image and the delete option showed up. When I put in in the image, the delete option would only show for about 1 second. Hope it works for you.

7 minutes ago, BetC said:

Well, I'm completely confused. I added my siggie. It said file too big, so I deleted it. I deleted all images in the upload area then added my new, smaller version 225 at widest and 70dpi. It still says image too big and now all kinds of old images that I had deleted show up when I save, even though they are not shown in my image area. Have tried over and over - I'm stumped.

Here is a screenshot

5a4bb282249f2_Screenshot2018-01-02at10_24_02AM.thumb.png.91c03e1b849c8ac5f61be63733ab8557.png

1st January – Task 1

I finally got the signature upload to work. Still shows too big in the gallery, even though the longest edge is 225, but looks ok when I post. Thank You, Susie Roberts. I fought changing my siggie all morning. After reading your suggestion to clear the browser history, I think I'm good to go.

2018 Winter

Archived