Tuesday 2nd January 2018 Challenge

alsoarty

I'm posting this a bit early - just in case I oversleep. 

For this layout we’re going to do a little year in review. Maybe it’s the trips you took in 2017, movies you went to see, projects you got done around the house.   Or a specific event and from last year, and journal about it.

Please post your layouts in the Newsletter Challenge Gallery With a link back here to your layout.

HERE is my layout.

When I read this challenge I wondered what I could do as so much happened in 2017. My husband and I live busy lives but an idea has come to me and hopefully I will find time in the next couple of days to create a page for this challenge. 

16 minutes ago, A-M said:

When I read this challenge I wondered what I could do as so much happened in 2017. My husband and I live busy lives but an idea has come to me and hopefully I will find time in the next couple of days to create a page for this challenge. 

Im sure it will be great!

9 hours ago, MariJ said:

This didn’t quite turn out as I envisioned but it helped me see why 2017 felt so hard.
2017 Review

Your page is so amazing!!!! I felt bad posting my fun page next to it. This year will be better.

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

Your page is so amazing!!!! I felt bad posting my fun page next to it. This year will be better.

It’s nice to see fun pages and thanks for your comment, it meant a lot to me, especially the part about my Art Journaling Partner, that part’s still hard. xo

Archived