January Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, tomosia said:

Ok here is my week 3 Weekend Challenge...or it maybe week 2. Since I posted it on Sunday I'm not sure which way it goes.

Baby Q

The way I understand it, I’m pretty sure that if you look at the beginning of this thread, the weeks overlap so you can use it for whichever week you need it for or have two for a week.   You just need to designate to April which week you want it to be for! :)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

The way I understand it, I’m pretty sure that if you look at the beginning of this thread, the weeks overlap so you can use it for whichever week you need it for or have two for a week.   You just need to designate to April which week you want it to be for! :)

That's the way I understand it too. April is pretty nice when it comes to that kind of thing;)

3 minutes ago, Dady said:

April, I made the #scrapgirls Hashtag Challenge on my pages for W1, W2 and W3 (FB and Pinterest) this is not on your summary table, did I hurt somewhere?

The hashtag layout is a separate layout from the weekly challenge layouts. A single layout can't count for more than one challenge.

This month's #scrapgirls hashtag challenge is "play". It could be kids (or anyone) at play, playing an instrument or any other way you want to use the theme. 

Archived