January Challenge Chase

April Showers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've updated the Challenge Chase Tracker. Some of you are really close to completing the month, and some of you haven't commented, but I know you've done the layouts because I see them in the gallery. You'll need to post a layout (from any of this month's challenges) by midnight (PT) tonight for it to count towards this month's Challenge Chase. I'll be posting the thread for February later today.

2 minutes ago, April Showers said:

I've updated the Challenge Chase Tracker. Some of you are really close to completing the month, and some of you haven't commented, but I know you've done the layouts because I see them in the gallery. You'll need to post a layout (from any of this month's challenges) by midnight (PT) tonight for it to count towards this month's Challenge Chase. I'll be posting the thread for February later today.

Thanks, April!  There really is no week 5, right - it’s a part of Week 4?   I’m confused because the dates are included in 4, but there’s a space for a Week 5!  :wobbly-eyes:
Am I completed the way I am?  Thank you!

2 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Thanks, April!  There really is no week 5, right - it’s a part of Week 4?   I’m confused because the dates are included in 4, but there’s a space for a Week 5!  :wobbly-eyes:
Am I completed the way I am?  Thank you!

I think I must have mixed it up when I was editing it. According to the rules, there should be a week 5, since it has more than three days. I obviously didn't get it right in my original post, so 4 weeks will count as a finish.

3 hours ago, April Showers said:

I think I must have mixed it up when I was editing it. According to the rules, there should be a week 5, since it has more than three days. I obviously didn't get it right in my original post, so 4 weeks will count as a finish.

Ok, thanks! :)  I orginally read it as no week 5 then saw some postings for it!

Archived