Boatlady

January ATC Swap

22 posts in this topic

I am still wondering where the year 2017 went. Time sure is flying by so time for another ATC challenge.

Since most of the upper US is cold and white let's use "white" for our cards this month.  I am in Florida where our white is sand but I am sure most of you can come up with something white.

Come join the fun and use mostly white and shades of white in your card for this month.

If you have never created an ATC, these instructions may be helpful: ATC Instructions

You may create as many cards as you would like, just please remember to sign and date each card.

Upload them to the Artist Trading Cards - Digital & Hybrid Gallery then email the full resolution copy (750 x 1050 pixels at 300 ppi) to me at Albin40A@yahoo.com

Your cards are due to me by  Jan 31, 2018.

OOOOHH.....   That’s a very intriguing and creative topic, Debby!  I can see it going in lots of ways, hmmmmmm........

Hmmmmmmm white in sunn6 greem St George. I’ll really have yo be creative for this one. Oh wait....we have the very white St Geoorge temple here.!

White... sounds a nice crisp clean theme to me.

I will see what I can create. 

Couldn't sleep ... the result "Whiter than Snow"

ok gals...question, what are you are what are you planning on doing with the cards this year?  Do you put them in a binder? I really enjoyed doing this months and have thought about trying to do it all year...but i'm not sure what to do with them

I always printed and put them in binders but that took up space too, so now whenever I make an ATC, I just save the file in an “ATC“ folder. 

I enjoyed creating this ATC using a photo I took last week.  Pincushion Flower

3 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Just trying to get my mojo back.. Here's my second one.

It looks like it’s coming along, Kelly.  Your ATCs are gorgeous, I hope you had fun creating them. :)

On 1/20/2018 at 4:42 PM, MariJ said:

It looks like it’s coming along, Kelly.  Your ATCs are gorgeous, I hope you had fun creating them. :)

Thanks, Marilyn! I'm trying.^_^ I really did have fun working on them!!

Here is another one Winter 2017