Hi from NY

jenn mccabe

Hello - I'm new here, I'm Jenn - just joined Anja/On a Whimsical Adventure's team ... and am having a look around and getting settled in a bit. See some familiar faces and lots of new ones! :) I've been digi scrapping since about 2009 and was paper scrapper before that. 

Having some trouble posting my first layout though - I can't seem to select the designer to put my layout there? Can anyone help me with that? 

Thanks & nice to "meet" you all! 

Jenn

Hi Jenn and welcome! I am originally from NY, too. Only the designer can post in their galleries...you'll either have to have Anja post it for you or post it in your member gallery. Here is a link to a tutorial about loading images to the gallery if you need help. There are lots of screen shots to help!

Hi Carla! Ah, OK, that explains that - I kind of had a feeling maybe that was the case. :) 

I really appreciate your instructions for the gallery - but I'm still a little lost. So what if I want to just upload my very first LO in the member's gallery? Since my page is not tied to any event or special challenge/game? 

1) Is there an easy way to just get to the member's gallery - it looks like I need to find my sub category (my name?) to see that Add Image button ... but nothing comes up for me - is that bc I am brand new? How do I get around this issue? 

and 2) to upload to member's gallery we have to dig through all the users' name every time we upload? It doesn't just grab our member gallery when we sign in? 

Thank you!

I think I figured it out ... instead of finding the icon/image of the gallery we want - just go to Add Images first. Then scroll to Members ... and I see I can add an album! :) 

For some reason I tried this several times but all Categories were greyed out. It's working now! 

Jenn, welcome to Scrap Girls. It is a fun place to be with lots of talented designers. I look forward to seeing your wonderful LO's.

1 hour ago, jenn mccabe said:

I think I figured it out ... instead of finding the icon/image of the gallery we want - just go to Add Images first. Then scroll to Members ... and I see I can add an album! :) 

For some reason I tried this several times but all Categories were greyed out. It's working now! 

Glad you got it figured out! Looking forward to seeing your LOs!

Welcome Jenn

I hope you settle in and enjoy being here. The challenges here are a lot of fun and inspiration for getting those memory pages created. 

1 hour ago, elfiestouch said:

Hi Jenn I am new to this site too. Hope we can all learn a lot from each other

Nice to meet you, Jean and welcome to ScrapGirls.  We are a friendly and helpful group, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived