Weekend Wildcard Challenge, January 6th

CRS

I know many of you participated in our December Photo A Day Challenge last month. As I was taking my photos, I kept thinking that I want to scrap this one and this one and this one, lol! So your challenge this weekend is to scrap a photo or photos you took during the Photo A Day Challenge. If you didn't participate, no worries! Pick a day and either take a new photo or use a photo that fits that day's inspiration and scrap that! Below is the list of days and inspiration for you refer to.

photoaday.jpg

Post your layouts in the Weekend Wildcard Gallery and let us know which day inspired your photos and layout! Have fun!

Here is my LO: Favorite Photos

What a great challenge.  I will look through my photos as I was successful at taking them all on the correct days and did not miss any.

Not sure which ones I will use to create a layout but I will hopefully return soon with a layout. 

Carla,  I am stumped !  I had a look through all the photos I took for the Photo a Day and I cannot seem to come with an idea for a layout at all. Maybe I need to think a little deeper ! 

Would it be okay if we used one of our photos and added others to it. 

Here is one of my favorite photos but I also wanted to preserve the memory for my granddaughter so I made it a sort of heritage page.

12 hours ago, A-M said:

Carla,  I am stumped !  I had a look through all the photos I took for the Photo a Day and I cannot seem to come with an idea for a layout at all. Maybe I need to think a little deeper ! 

Would it be okay if we used one of our photos and added others to it. 

Absolutely! I was lucky because 2 of my favorite photos were of nature. I also considered scrapping a LO with photos of the different decorations I took throughout the month...tree topper, decoration, stockings (red), my night photo was of my outside tree lights, etc.

Archived