Neat Reading Plan

Nica

That's a cool plan! I don't think I could follow something like that personally, because I have to be in the mood to read anything heavy or real (like true crime or biographies). I'm more of a light reader where I don't have to think too much about what I'm reading, if that makes sense. But when the mood strikes, I'll refer back to this! Thanks for sharing!

Interesting!  I've never seen such a plan!  Thank you for sharing, it's quite creative.

I'm like Carla...I call mine "mindless" reading.  Something to keep me busy and entertained, but doesn't take much brain power...GAH!  Did I just admit that out loud????  It's sort of my "quiet time".  

8 hours ago, angleigh said:

Ha i'm in the "mindless" reading group.  The perfect book for  me is something I can put down in the middle of a paragraph because I have to go do something else, and can come back and pick it back up with no issue

Another club I am a member of.   I’m no snob about reading and mindless is always nice because you don’t have to focus, so it’s stress-less and no worry about remembering anything either.

Archived