Tuesday 9th January Challenge

A-M

Welcome to this week's Tuesday Challenge

This is the time of the year that many people start project life. So for this weeks layouts we are focusing on multiple photo layouts.
A great way to use lots of photos on  a layout is to use a template and you can find lots of great multi photo templates in the shop.
I challenge you to use no less than three photos on your layout.  I could be mean and say a minimum of 5 but I thought I would be kind and say just 3 minimum. This challenge  is not for a Project Life layout.  The theme of your layout  is your choice. 

Here is a link to the store where you can find lots and lots of great templates.

The template you use does not have to be a newly purchased one. Have a look through your stash as you might just have a template you have never used before that would be perfect for this challenge. 

Once you have completed your layout and uploaded it to the Newsletter Gallery HERE  please return to this thread and share a link to your layout.

You can find my layout HERE   

I always use a template when creating a LO with lots of photos. I think will scrap photos from Christmas for this challenge...that way I can fit more photos on my pages since I have a ton this year!

While I was sleeping you have all been creating some lovely multi photo layouts using templates. 

Archived