SodScrap

January 2018 Recipe Swap

Just now, Becster said:

That looks SO good! I love chicken chili!

I found it on a FB group that I follow, Becky.  It showed 0 WW points, but I'm not certain "which" program that is.  (the newest or whatever)  

12 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I found it on a FB group that I follow, Becky.  It showed 0 WW points, but I'm not certain "which" program that is.  (the newest or whatever)  

That's the new program, on the old one (Smart Points) chicken still adds up. I can calculate it though, and it would be worth the splurge!

Great recipes ladies!!  I am anxiously awaiting a new modem (oh joy...last day of the month, quarter, year end reporting day....) that will arrive tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.  I am extending the deadline until FRIDAY at 9 am in hopes that I will have stable internet by the to upload recipes!!  

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

Great recipes ladies!!  I am anxiously awaiting a new modem (oh joy...last day of the month, quarter, year end reporting day....) that will arrive tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.  I am extending the deadline until FRIDAY at 9 am in hopes that I will have stable internet by the to upload recipes!!  

Oh YAY!  THanks Conda - I do have another I was hoping to scrap.   Good luck with your internet.   

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Oh YAY!  THanks Conda - I do have another I was hoping to scrap.   Good luck with your internet.   

Thankfully it's been stable this morning...now I worry that the new modem will mess it all up.  Will see how it goes!! 

I hope you find time to get your other card scrapped!  I have a few more to do too!!!  :D 

I make all of the type recipes you have entered, but just dump things in (I mostly use my electric pressure pot which sounds like an Instant Pot.) I'll try to find a real recipe for it before Friday. All of the cards and recipes look great. :)

2 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I make all of the type recipes you have entered, but just dump things in (I mostly use my electric pressure pot which sounds like an Instant Pot.) I'll try to find a real recipe for it before Friday. All of the cards and recipes look great. :)

Most of my crock pot recipes are like this!  I even create cards for them some times too!!

1 hour ago, jenrou said:

and Jean your recipes are always so good - I’ll bet your “dump” ones are great1 ;)

And, the recipe I was going to scrap was a flop so that might be all for me this month! 

6 hours ago, jenrou said:

OOPs, forgot! Repeat this popular theme for Feb. :)

Still a whole day to make one Jean!   :D

10 hours ago, jenrou said:

OOPs, forgot! Repeat this popular theme for Feb. :)

3 hours ago, MariJ said:

Still a whole day to make one Jean!   :D

Marilyn is correct Jean...I extended until tomorrow morning because of internet issues here!  There is still time!

Oh yay! I have one (or maybe two) more to make and post. Good luck with the new modem!

3 hours ago, Becster said:

Oh yay! I have one (or maybe two) more to make and post. Good luck with the new modem!

Yay!

On January 9, 2018 at 9:58 AM, CRS said:

I never really thought about air frying, but my mom and brother love theirs, so she got me one. We've used it a few times and we like it. It's faster than using the oven for frozen fries or even mozzarella sticks. I even made baked potatoes in it. She got me the Cook's Essentials brand from QVC. She's addicted to that network, lol!

I also want an Air Fryer. Someone told me they worked like a convection oven.

2 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I also want an Air Fryer. Someone told me they worked like a convection oven.

That’s exactly what someone told me, Jean.  That it works like a convection oven.   :)

1 minute ago, MariJ said:

That’s exactly what someone told me, Jean.  That it works like a convection oven.   :)

I have had a microwave/convection oven in the little RV, but have never tried it in years :P

15 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I wondered about this, but I do think that air fryers have an infrared component as well.  ???  My convection ovens aren't infrared.  Okay... I mean...I don't think so.  I just turn it on and it works..........LOLOLOL

45 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I wondered about this, but I do think that air fryers have an infrared component as well.  ???  My convection ovens aren't infrared.  Okay... I mean...I don't think so.  I just turn it on and it works..........LOLOLOL

Haha, you make me laugh Conda!  And I don’t really know it’s only what I’ve been told....   Which isn’t much!  Air fryers intrigue me so I’m always asking, “but WHAT do they DO???”  :D

Amazing work ladies!!!!  I have my new modem installed.  I won't go into the gory details...LOL  Tech support was no help-but I managed without them.  I will post back when I have sent the link.  I haven't even uploaded my recipes yet.  I have work and appointments today so I will get them out as soon as I can!!

15 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Amazing work ladies!!!!  I have my new modem installed.  I won't go into the gory details...LOL  Tech support was no help-but I managed without them.  I will post back when I have sent the link.  I haven't even uploaded my recipes yet.  I have work and appointments today so I will get them out as soon as I can!!

No worries or rush, Conda!   Thanks for doing this and glad you are set up...   No thanks to the “help”!   :throw:

Don't you just love technology? And don't get me started on tech support!!

9 minutes ago, jenrou said:

I think my meals have just been lined up, looking at all these great cards! Thanks. :)

Now I just need an Instant-Pot!   ;)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

Now I just need an Instant-Pot!   ;)

I cook almost everything in my electric pressure pot (Like Instant Pot). Even rice only takes about 5 minutes. :)